Best area of Villa Park to sit?

Voinjama

When I sat in the Trinity for a cup game this year they had a hog roast and a coffee bar! Why don't we get this in the Holte? It has been the highlight of my season.

Hog Roast is in the Lower Holte.  I had it on Sunday.

If I give you the money can you throw me up a pork bap at half time?  :D

Ha yeah of course.  Hope you've got safe hands.

Lower North is great from the side closest to the away fans to mid way.  Standing all game and a generally better atmosphere.

Only problem is the view of the Holte End goal is crap.

I'm moving to north lower next season. Cheaper and got 2 mates who sit in the north plus some other mates who are relocating from the holte into their. Can't stick the holte end anymore

As I posted earlier, I'm thinking of moving to the Holte. What is bad about it?

As an all round stand the Holte is best.  Trinity has the best view but is far to lacklustre and family orientated for my liking.  Holte has the best blend, but I do like to revisit the Lower north now and again.

I'm moving to north lower next season. Cheaper and got 2 mates who sit in the north plus some other mates who are relocating from the holte into their. Can't stick the holte end anymore

As I posted earlier, I'm thinking of moving to the Holte. What is bad about it?

as a stand its great but the atmosphere is shocking plus their aint no banter. Better laugh in north stand near the away fans.

first time i have managed to get to villa park this season was the norwich game which was a nice game to choose ;) i sat in the lower holte end pretty much behind the goal a few rows up. lol if any of you were there u may have heard that chap with the tinted glasses on shouting and stating the obvious all game.

its my favourate place to sit because although i couldn't see the goals as well as i would have liked apart from the hoolahan goal i felt more in the action,

• 5 months later...

Morning chaps,

I found out this morning that despite my dad going to every game in his youth, because of arthritis and all sorts of other medical problems, he hasn't gone to Villa Park since the 90s.

Where is the best place for him to sit all game? He has to sit because standing would give him more pain etc.

Morning chaps,

I found out this morning that despite my dad going to every game in his youth, because of arthritis and all sorts of other medical problems, he hasn't gone to Villa Park since the 90s.

Where is the best place for him to sit all game? He has to sit because standing would give him more pain etc.

Lower Trinity or Doug, I'd say. No stairs, and unlikely to have anyone stood up in front of you.

Â