Weekends Football 17/18 August

Czechlad

So for their final sub, they take off Ben Arfa, the only guy who's been even halfway decent for them going forward, and the only one, other than maybe Krul, who looks like he gives a crap about the team or the game. Baffling. I suppose I should be gleeful but this is almost too sad to watch.

City look fantastic, though. It's going to be very exciting at the top of the table this year, I think.

So for their final sub, they take off Ben Arfa, the only guy who's been even halfway decent for them going forward, and the only one, other than maybe Krul, who looks like he gives a crap about the team or the game. Baffling. I suppose I should be gleeful but this is almost too sad to watch.

Well, they wont win so they may as well let him rest and let other players get some time on the pitch.

I haven't seen much of tonight but watched a lot of him in the confederations cup, he doesn't seem to cross that much, he seems in my mind to prefer to cut the ball back to anyone lurking on the edge of the box

when you look at the standard of crossing lately, which again in my mind probably has something to do with the beach balls they play with, it looks really effective, think with a team like city (and spain) it could be deadly

I haven't seen much of tonight but watched a lot of him in the confederations cup, he doesn't seem to cross that much, he seems in my mind to prefer to cut the ball back to anyone lurking on the edge of the box

when you look at the standard of crossing lately, which again in my mind probably has something to do with the beach balls they play with, it looks really effective, think with a team like city (and spain) it could be deadly

He had the second most crosses in european top flight football last season. Lots of crosses to find Dzeko tonight.. I think we didn't see it much in confederations cup because Spain don't play that way.

Â