Date of Birth: 28/06/1995
City of Birth: Geelong
Nationality: Australian
Other Eligible Nations: -
Languages (Proficiency 1-20): English
Height: 6'1
Weight: 80kg
Preferred Foot: Right
Favoured Personnel / Clubs (1-100): Aston Villa (100), Shrewsbury Town (50), Melbourne Victory (75)
Disliked Personnel / Clubs (1-100): Birmingham City (100), WBA (100), Manchester United (100)
Preferred Position(s): DC, DMC
Preferred Number: 33

If you still have space for more players:

First Name: Sam

Last Name: Hornsey

Ethnicity: Caucasian 

Hair Colour: Brown

Skin Colour: White

Date of Birth: 28/06/1995

City of Birth: Geelong

Nationality: Australian

Other Eligible Nations: -

Languages (Proficiency 1-20): English

Height: 6'1

Weight: 80kg

Favoured Personnel / Clubs (1-100): Aston Villa (100), Shrewsbury Town (50), Melbourne Victory (75)

Disliked Personnel / Clubs (1-100): Birmingham City (100), WBA (100), Manchester United (100)

Preferred Position(s): DC, DMC

Preferred Number: 33

Or you could call him Joel Selwood you could make his preferred moves "flopping to the ground" and "throwing back the head to simulate high contact"!  :P  :P

First Name: Gareth

Last Name: Roberts

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Hair Colour: Brown

Skin Colour: White

Date of Birth: 15/10/83

City of Birth: Basingstoke

Nationality: English

Other Eligible Nations: n/a

Languages (Proficiency 1-20): English (20), German (15)

Height: 5'8

Weight: 16 stone

Favoured Personnel / Clubs (1-100): Uwe Kamps (100), Mark Bosnich (100), Francesco Toldo (100) / Aston Villa (100), Borussia Mönchengladbach (100), Fiorentina (100), Basingstoke Town (50), Forres Mechanics (50)

Disliked Personnel / Clubs (1-100): Marko Marin (100), Richard Wright (100), Lukas Podolski (100), Carlos Tevez (100) / Köln (100), Small Health (100), Juventus (100), Liverpool (100)

Preferred Position(s): Goalkeeper

Preferred Number: 1

Somebody on here said they found the game became fun again once they played in 2d? Well, I have been doing the same, and I am once again finding enjoyment. I seem to have less errors from players, it plays better... it's more enjoyable.

• Like 1

Somebody on here said they found the game became fun again once they played in 2d? Well, I have been doing the same, and I am once again finding enjoyment. I seem to have less errors from players, it plays better... it's more enjoyable.

I thought about that (didn't last years work like that too?). It seems like people on the official forums think that it makes no difference.

I thought about that (didn't last years work like that too?). It seems like people on the official forums think that it makes no difference.

I think it just leaves things more to your imagination so all the dodgy animations don't detract from the experience of playing. 

• Like 1

At least if we're too good, we have a chance of getting up the leagues with our current batch.

Only problem is the auto filled wages are bankrupting the club based on abilities and Europe's top clubs are trying to buy everyone before our first inter-club friendly!

Going to test it with all of our current abilities right down. If not, I may stick us in the Championship or Premier League.

At least if we're too good, we have a chance of getting up the leagues with our current batch.

Only problem is the auto filled wages are bankrupting the club based on abilities and Europe's top clubs are trying to buy everyone before our first inter-club friendly!

Going to test it with all of our current abilities right down. If not, I may stick us in the Championship or Premier League.

Can you place a transfer embargo on us?

• Like 1

Can you place a transfer embargo on us?

Hmmm... possibly. Good idea.

Â