AndyClarke

Me and another 10 players ;)

I think it's fairly even so everyone is pretty interchangeable. I've played through a chunk of the season and even with current ability being limited and it's no challenge. Need to adjust the money as I've set everyone's wages too high for Skrill North (£2500 per week. £1 per week for lapal) so I'll raise the money and take off the transfer embargo. Nobody seems unhappy even when I've turned down bids from Man Utd, AC Milan and Partick Thistle which is good.

• Like 2

Me and another 10 players ;)

I think it's fairly even so everyone is pretty interchangeable. I've played through a chunk of the season and even with current ability being limited and it's no challenge. Need to adjust the money as I've set everyone's wages too high for Skrill North (£2500 per week. £1 per week for lapal) so I'll raise the money and take off the transfer embargo. Nobody seems unhappy even when I've turned down bids from Man Utd, AC Milan and Partick Thistle which is good.

£1 a week is a pay rise for me. :)

I'm very much alive! Lol. Not as active as once was but have some time back now!

First Name: Dante

Last Name: Lockhart

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Hair Colour: Black

Skin Colour: White

Date of Birth: 29 / 6 / 92

City of Birth: Dudley

Nationality: English

Other Eligible Nations: None

Languages (Proficiency 1-20): English (20)

Height: 6'0

Weight: 85kg

Preferred Foot: Either

Favoured Personnel / Clubs (1-100): Gareth Barry (100) Villa (100) Halesowen Town (100) John Carew (100) Alan Shearer (100)

Disliked Personnel / Clubs (1-100): Small Heath (100) Stoke (80) WBA (50) Suarez (100)

Preferred Position(s): AMC / ST

Preferred Number: 10

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For the kits and logos

C:\Users\*user*\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\Graphics

Assuming you're using Windows 7 like all the cool people. If you don't have a graphics folder, just create it.

I think you should have a folder here

C:\Users\*user*\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data

Put the VillaTalk.xml file in there.

When you go to create a new game, select it from the editor files and it will apply edits to the new game.

Completely forgot about this.

I hope you took your assistant's advice and installed me as captain? :)

(PS where have you been? We'd assumed you'd run off with Jenny to start a life together)

Didn't get very far! 1st game of the season. Non of the players have been trained in England so would need to place uncontracted players in the starting team.

qVzj5tV.jpg

Edited by Dante_Lockhart

Completely forgot about this.

I hope you took your assistant's advice and installed me as captain? :)

(PS where have you been? We'd assumed you'd run off with Jenny to start a life together)

I just felt like a break, sometimes this place gets a bit like a John Cena match :mellow:

As for Jenny...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQXMPG4TYHI

Didn't get very far! 1st game of the season. Non of the players have been trained in England so would need to place uncontracted players in the starting team.

qVzj5tV.jpg

Damn League football rules! I only checked this with the Skrill north league. Need to do a .1 release now -_-

Â