AndyClarke

Just sold a player and said to him "You've been a great servant to this club and are welcome back any time". His reply was "There's no way I'd come back while you're still manager", I'm listed as his only favourite personnel as well :(

• Like 1

Got to laugh haven't you... I was losing 1-0 and had a few players not looking good, it got to 72mins and I decide to make three subs and change the formation. I think "but I am bound to get an injury as soon as I make the subs" - and this is the reason I NEVER use a third sub till the 89/90th min. Then I think "Nah, surely it won't happen this time, it can't."

2m76yvd.png

Yeah.

^ Of course, this doesn't ever happen according to SI. The fact it, it has happened to me nearly every time I have made three subs, and I will now go back to holding off on the last one.

Got to laugh haven't you... I was losing 1-0 and had a few players not looking good, it got to 72mins and I decide to make three subs and change the formation. I think "but I am bound to get an injury as soon as I make the subs" - and this is the reason I NEVER use a third sub till the 89/90th min. Then I think "Nah, surely it won't happen this time, it can't."

2m76yvd.png

Yeah.

^ Of course, this doesn't ever happen according to SI. The fact it, it has happened to me nearly every time I have made three subs, and I will now go back to holding off on the last one.

I know that what most people say is scripted (like games where you have 100 shots and they have 1 and they win 1-0) are just coincidence, and you only notice when it goes against you. So I let them off.

But I REFUSE to believe that the 3 subs and then injury thing isn't programmed in there somehow, even if it's an accident somehow.

That's been happening for 10 years on Football Manager games, and it happens way too often to be coincidence.

Agreed, ecspecially the injury thing. You continue, look at your team sheet and try and think of the best case scenario, "Going off leaving us with ten men, must be a couple of weeks out at least" Nope, he is fit the next day.

Then why the **** is he going off then.

Maybe I am getting old but I didn't get one decent save going on FM13 and 14. Too much bullshit,

There's far too much bullshit going on in FM games which is why I don't bother with them anymore.

If the absolute worst case scenario can happen, it will.

I'm playing in the MLS at the moment and I seem to get injuries every other game.

I too think maybe it has become "too" detailed. There is so much you have to think about and deal with, combined with a match engine that constantly messes up, it just sucks the fun out of it.

I think it was FM2009 that was my favourite.

Finished my first season with the team. I won the league pretty easy. Low amount of losses, but 12 draws. Also scored the most and conceded the least.

257koqh.jpg

Also won us a cup. battered them, but they somehow managed to get me into extra time. Deserved winners in the end.

5ni1.jpg

Some stats for the team.

dyonpu.jpg

Best player by a million miles.

23shnhu.jpg

Special mention. 14 goals and 19 assists (the most assists in the team).

2ccufxu.jpg

• Like 2

Â