AndyClarke

@ tarjei

Do what I have done.In the editor load "injuries" and type in words like knee.ankel,foot,ligament etc.Each time you will get a list of these type of injuries eg: twisted ankel,broken ankel,sprained ankel etc. Then you just alter the % of the injury and the number of days/weeks off.I halved everything and it works great.

I had no idea that was possible. I'm tempted, but I just know it's gonna leave a bitter taste in my mouth if I change something like that. Often random things like this makes the game unpredictable and for me that means it's more enjoyable. I had to promote a 15- and a 16 year old to the squad, and used them a lot in the closing season. The youngest one will have a big future. Robert Schmidt recovered just in time to start the Champions league final and ended up scoring one and assisting one goal in a crazy 5-3 win against Bayern.

It's immensely frustrating watching all attributes have dark red arrows next to them though! Hendriks has lost 1 point in most and is still out for 2-3 months.

15 seasons in and this is really the first bad injury I've seen on one of my key players. Occasionally I've had multiple 2-4 months injuries happen, but I have a very good youth team to use as backup so it's never really been a problem.

Edited by tarjei

All I did was change the % ( chance of an injury occuring ) and the amount of recovery time. I halved both.To me that makes the game more realistic because I think the injuries happen too often and players are out for too long ( compared to real life ) what you could do is take off 25% instead of 50% like I did. 

All I did was change the % ( chance of an injury occuring ) and the amount of recovery time. I halved both.To me that makes the game more realistic because I think the injuries happen too often and players are out for too long ( compared to real life ) what you could do is take off 25% instead of 50% like I did. 

I tend to just load back from last save if a player gets injured for more than 3 months, assuming that save is recent.

Not going to let the game ruin one of my best players because he got an injury. I'd be fine with it if they wouldn't start to decline.

I think you have to have injuries, its just that the injuries in this game happen too often and the injured players are on the treatement table too long as well.Thats why I adjusted that part of the game and now ( IMHO ) its a perfect game.

I'm telling you, there is an injury problem in FMC.

I started as England, wanted to have a world cup game. Got to the point where I pick my squad and a week later 9 have pulled out with injuries.

This will be the fourth game ruined by injuries on FMC!

Oh no, it happened again! :o

Last season Hendriks came back and had dropped a lot in his attributes. After a while he got back in form though and was slowly regaining his skill. He ended the season with 26(8) games, 15 goals and 18 assist. Not bad for an AMC who's been out for 8 months!

Just before the season started Robert Schmidt broke his leg and is out for 6-7 months. Hendriks did well still though, but I just hit the start of November and Hendriks and my captain was carried off in a home game against Leeds. Hendriks broke his foot and Hamer broke his leg. Somehow Hendriks is only out for 4 months while Hamer is out for 6 months. I've also had two other key players out this season for 3 months with a broken ankle and torn hamstring.

I understand what you're saying re:injuries but I'm actually of the opinion that it's realistic as is. These injuries happens in real life, and occasionally a team has the worst of luck. It makes the game more challenging IMO, and at this point, having won the league with ease many times, it's helping with keeping my interest in the game. Don't get me wrong, these cluster of injuries are doing my head in! But up until this point (18 seasons in) my team has been unrealistically injury free for most of the game.

Forest Green is the best club in the world and has been for a good while. I've been thinking about leaving for a while, I just want to get a new stadium built. The board is having none of it though, and it's frankly... ridiculous.

We have £530m in the bank (due to massive profits from selling player and around £100m in sponsorship income each year), we have sold out almost every game since reaching the premiership. Yet I'm stuck with a 12k stadium, because the board "don't think the fan base will expand in the future". (BTW, I checked with a 3rd party tool the attendance numbers shows I can fill out a 65k stadium on a consistent basis.

Thats why you should edit the injuries, to make the game more realistic.

Not sure I can edit FMC?

Do you want me to explain ? Sorry, no you cant edit Classic.

Edited by PussEKatt

Well, I have used the editor for the main game. Is it different for FMC? Any changes I make don't show up on FMC.

Thats because FMC has been programmed to not accept any database except the official one.

Well, I have used the editor for the main game. Is it different for FMC? Any changes I make don't show up on FMC.

Thats because FMC has been programmed to not accept any database except the official one.

Didn't see you had said you can't edit classic. Apologies.

Started a new game yesterday with the 14.3 update.

Started unemployed and then got the job at De Graafschap in the Jupiter League and got instant promotion in the first season. Gunna be a tough second season tho...

8e91494b4dc1bc80bc3a952e64b07ff6.gif

Gonna be a journeyman? I can never do those, I get so attached to the club and players :wub:

Well i'm gunna have a go in the Eredivisie and see how it goes. If I find it hard i'll move to England and try get the Villa job :D 

I still find away games to teams like Chelsea, City and Man United almost impossible. Home games i wipe the floor with them. I've had to make the most **** up looking formation. Getting 15-20 shots on target on a regular basis now, still hard as **** though.

Â