AndyClarke

Hahaha true, but you managed villa, so I assumed that that's from you being amazing at the game. Blackburn finishing sixth with an AI manager, Along with spurs going down, is bizarre. That said, Liverpool just got relegated in my save the year villa got promoted.

Hahaha true, but you managed villa, so I assumed that that's from you being amazing at the game. Blackburn finishing sixth with an AI manager, Along with spurs going down, is bizarre. That said, Liverpool just got relegated in my save the year villa got promoted.

One can only dream.

Tottenham relegated, excellent!

2yy8bhf.jpg

Rovers 6th?! wtf kind of drugs is your FM on?

Surely the more drug fuelled element of that season is Villa hit the back of the net 125 times?! Would take real life Villa roughly 17 seasons to accrue that many goals.

Its obvious that P.Lambert is not the manager.

One can only dream.

In my save on FM13 they stayed up on goal difference in one season by winning their final game of the season. I was so gutted when I saw the results had gone their way. Still, I get 20 years into a career on FM every year, and still haven't seen them win the league. Here's hoping that continues (and in real life too)!

No penalties or own goals in the game. He was just out of position for most of the goals or making clearances straight to my players.

• 2 weeks later...

One can only dream.

Weird follow up for Liverpool. They came back up at the first attempt finishing 2nd, the in the prem, they were in the relegation zone and they hired lambert who had been sacked 3 straight seasons with his club in the relegation zone.

• 2 weeks later...
Â