AndyClarke

What are you going for? There' s been mainly 532/352 and 4231/4321 with wingers cutting inside. It's been an odd world cup, really. No classic wingers and a lack of width, or the width being fully up to the wing backs. Strikers have stayed central most of the time. Probably the reason why the 352 with its clogged center has been so successful.  I think England could have done well against Italy if they had focus on attacking down the flanks with Sterling and Welbeck, or even Milner. Especially in the first half when the game was more open, but no, every one wants to cut into center.

What are you going for? There' s been mainly 532/352 and 4231/4321 with wingers cutting inside. It's been an odd world cup, really. No classic wingers and a lack of width, or the width being fully up to the wing backs. Strikers have stayed central most of the time. Probably the reason why the 352 with its clogged center has been so successful.  I think England could have done well against Italy if they had focus on attacking down the flanks with Sterling and Welbeck, or even Milner. Especially in the first half when the game was more open, but no, every one wants to cut into center.

Trying to replicate Hollands atm, the Robben role is the hardest one to get right in that.

Yeah, there's not really a role for that. I guess an advanced forward would be somewhat similar, but a little bit too high up the pitch

With how the match engine is now, I think an Advanced Playmaker on attack duty would be pretty much spot on though. At least from what I see in my games the AP-A in the hole is very direct, even with low tempo and short passing, especially with PPMs that encourages running with the ball.

Managed to get 12 mill for Chris Herd i literally signed nobody because i had a transfer budget of 0

I just played Sylla as a Regista with a midfield of Westwood and Delph with Herd as backup

I played a 4-3-3 Control type of system with short quick passing and Benteke/kozak/helenius up front on their own as a false nine with Weimann and Albrighton on the wings i finished midtable 

FFS Lambert it is that easy sort it out mate

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

The thing that pisses me off are Miles & FM twitter account, who shout 'bug' when something odd happens on the rare occasions in a game (Holland 5-1 for example).

Unfortunately, odd things are not that rare in the game! I got so fed up over weird shit I hardly play. Milfner's keeper is a good example, it happens far too regularly! Yet when an odd thing happens once in a blue moon for real, those idiots are shouting "see, see, see it does happen!"

Prats.

• Like 1

12 million what? Yen? Cause if you got £12m pounds...

12 million quid

I just played him as a box to box midfielder because i had no money and Westwood and Delph kept getting injured

He gave me a rating of 7+ constant throughout the entire season and HSV come in for him with an enquiry i replied 12 mill and they offered it haha

To be fair think of some of the Villa results over Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool & Chelsea in the last two seasons. Or anyone else that has beaten these teams. Strange results do happen in real life quite consistently & playing a whole season over a few days may seem like it's happening too much but it's just because you condense all those games into a short time span.

However the injuries after the 3rd sub, the amount of missed clear cut chances and then going to lose 1-0 and keeper errors are still horribly frustrating.

• Like 1

Having a fantastic season with Villa on mine, got offered a new contract in November.

Tekkers handed in a transfer request because of interest from Napoli though in January, getting Batshuayi in to replace him.

Also beat Arsenal 3 times this season 2 in the league and we got drawn against them in the cup and beat them, Arsene's job is in jeopardy and they're saying im favourite :lol:

Won't accept it if i get offered though, International management for me next i think.

I'm playing FM10 - because I repaired a laptop that hadn't been used in 3 years and still had the save data.

I'm Milan manager - won 5 consecutive titles, 3 out of 5 Italian Cups, 5 Italian Super Cups and 0 Champs Leagues though.

I was playing Man City in the QFs... They have Modric who has 6 for long shots, we go 2-0 up then in 80+ minutes he smashes 2 long rangers and we go out of away goals..

I have Pato and Aguero up front, pato has scored 46 in 37 apps + 20 assts.  Aguero has 29 goals in 34 apps + 32 assts.

I have 3 world class Defenders, 2 of the best Midfielders in the world and I sweep everyone away in most games and only loose in the CL Quarter finals..

So annoyin :lol:

Â