Manchester United

BOF

I think we can safely say they wont finish in the top 3 now. I expect Spurs to do well 2nd half of the season.

I wouldn't be so sure about Spurs, they are playing well at the moment but I wouldn't be so sure about Sherwood being the man to lead them full time.

He probably isn't long term but I think they will do better in the 2nd half of the season. Don't know if it wil be enough to get them top 4. I think Liverpool will finish 4th as long as Suarez remains fit

Another dive from Young and the new Macheda today

Don't think Young's was a dive but the kid's certainly was

Young definitely dived. Cheating clearing in the woods left his leg in and knew exactly what he was doing, so glad the ref didn't buy it. Should have been carded though.

Young definitely dived. Cheating clearing in the woods left his leg in and knew exactly what he was doing, so glad the ref didn't buy it. Should have been carded though.

ok but i don't know how he could have avoided the goalie. He chipped the ball and fell over the goalkeeper... No penalty but no yellow card for me. Young has a reputation for diving but not in this case.

ok but i don't know how he could have avoided the goalie. He chipped the ball and fell over the goalkeeper... No penalty but no yellow card for me. Young has a reputation for diving but not in this case.

Just seen it again on MOTD and I think you are correct. Definite pen, not a dive.

yeah the young one is a penalty, i think young was going horizontal before the contact came but its still a foul, not a red card though moyes is talking bollocks

the januzaj one is a dive but you see 10+ of those given as a foul every game

the welbeck one there is contact but not enough to make him go down like that

over the years they've had so many decisions go there way it would be great to see the balance finally tip the other way, its safe to say 99% of other fans will be sat at home saying "**** em"

Just seen it again on MOTD and I think you are correct. Definite pen, not a dive.

Thanks

Â