Match Thread

KjParton

Yep Benteke is starting.

Villa line-up v Luton: Steer, Donacien, Baker, Delph, Webb, Sylla, Benteke, Burke, Herd, Gardner, Carruthers.
After 60 minutes: Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Bacuna, El Ahmadi, Johnson, Luna, Westwood, Robinson, Grealish.

Kevan says he thinks we'll see the team from the last 30 minutes against Wycombe, for the first 60 minutes against Luton, and the team that played the first 60 minutes against Wycombe playing the last 30 minutes against Luton.

I personally hope that isn't the case, because it would be nice if Tonev, Benteke or Okore could get a few minutes if they are fit enough.

who says im not ITK ;)

Yep Benteke is starting.

Villa line-up v Luton: Steer, Donacien, Baker, Delph, Webb, Sylla, Benteke, Burke, Herd, Gardner, Carruthers.

After 60 minutes: Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Bacuna, El Ahmadi, Johnson, Luna, Westwood, Robinson, Grealish.

Who is playing up front second half??

Yep Benteke is starting.

Who is playing up front second half??

No idea. Just copied the team sheet AVFCOfficial tweeted.

ah fock AVTV is not working for me!

If you're using Chrome, try Firefox. And if you're using Firefox, try Chrome. Are you a ST holder? I think we worked out over the weekend that the video feed never ended up working for ST holders, just paid subscribers. No idea why, however. ST holders were getting some "geographical location" error, as I recall.

Â