England vs Scotland

TRS-T

im going for it being a shit game but England smashing them 4/5 - 0 and the inevitable everything is ok with English football bollocks, welbeck to probably get a goal too

think Scotland will be embarrassingly poor

as for the line up, I like the formation, I don't like welbeck on the left because he's not a winger and drifts all over giving us absolutely no balance, gabby in that role with theo on the right would at least give other teams something to think about, drop cleverly for carrick (like I said before would have liked to have seen milner given a chance in the middle) and then that's probably as good as we can do, defence im glad walker is in there, CBs aren't convincing but again not sure what else we can do

Seriously what is the obsession with Jack Wilshere? Injury prone and if he were at a smaller club he would be no where near the England set-up.

Completely agree. Tidy player but do not get the hype one bit.

Seriously what is the obsession with Jack Wilshere? Injury prone and if he were at a smaller club he would be no where near the England set-up.

He's the real deal.

He's the real deal.

He'll do **** all for the majority of the time he's on the pitch, but he'll make a couple of decent passes within that hour. Nothing special yet they'll drool over them for 10 minutes at the end.

Welbeck is the new heskey. Picked for no good reason and contribution is minimal. Other than him that's a decent effort from woy.

Welbeck is much much better then Emile Ivanhoe.

Not at all. When Heskey was Wellbeck's age he was much better.

• Like 1

Had a punt on Rooney to score a hat trick, I reckon he's gonna be desperate to prove a point tonight.

I recon he's going to stroll around and go through the motions before coming off at half time myself.

Also possible, it'll be one of the extremes.

Had a punt on Rooney to score a hat trick, I reckon he's gonna be desperate to prove a point tonight.

I recon he's going to stroll around and go through the motions before coming off at half time myself. 

as opposed to most England friendlies where he strolls round and goes through the motions for 90 minutes...

Â