VillaGoMarching

Daily Mail: Former Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas, 36, did not approve four of Spurs' seven summer signings and asked chairman Daniel Levy not to buy them.

Interesting if true.

Daily Mail: Former Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas, 36, did not approve four of Spurs' seven summer signings and asked chairman Daniel Levy not to buy them.

Interesting if true.

id imagine Lamela would be one of them and probably Capoue, Chadli and Chiriches be my guess

Apparently those 4 are Chadli, Chiriches, Lamela and Eriksen. 

Might be bullshit but I definitely don't see the need for Lamela in their squad and it is quite apparent Villas-Boas didn't fancy him too much, despite him being their most expensive transfer. Chiriches, I think will be a good player.

It was Levy who wanted the Director of Football role which he has tried and has failed many times for him. Levy might be a tough negotiatior but he hasnt a clue about football. not 1st time his interference has cost the team

• Like 1

Ferdinand does admit there that "most of the signings were suggested to him (AVB)". We may never know how keen Boas actually was on those players himself.

It does seem though that the players Boas did want were out of Spurs reach (Moutinho, Villa, Willian etc).

Perhaps he gave Levy a list of players, Levy couldn't get those deals over the line so he suggested more up and coming prospects instead of the established players AVB was suggesting?

Edited by LondonLax

Â