Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The football lot as well apparently the **** gays, I'm going there in september!

You seem very excited to go there. Have fun.

For the record, 'neckin' has been around for years. When I was in school it was called that, and that was 10 years ago)

It's still a shit word. :(

Bastard, I'm going to have to lay some rules down.....aka cry myself to sleep until they feel sorry for me and leave me on my own.

No as in they all have at Uni and he was the only one who hadn't...not that they do it regularly but at least once. Keep me out of them thanks. The football lot as well apparently the **** gays, I'm going there in september!

That's supergay. You sure they didn't just tell your mate that they all had so that he'd pull some bloke?

Either way, gay. Proper gay.

Fr Stone is here at the moment.

He rang to come over for a game of FIFA yesterday. 28 hours later, he's still here. I haven't fed him today, but he still won't leave. Him not eating, also means that I'm not eating. I'm **** starving. Why won't he **** off? He's playing with the virtual pro training one on ones thing now. Please go home

That post worked. He's gone. Praise the lord.

We did the same thing as POB. We used to tell a guy I lived with that we often kissed lads for practice for when we were kissing girls. He believed us eventually, which was great.

No as in they all have at Uni and he was the only one who hadn't...not that they do it regularly but at least once. Keep me out of them thanks. The football lot as well apparently the **** gays, I'm going there in september!

That's supergay. You sure they didn't just tell your mate that they all had so that he'd pull some bloke?

Either way, gay. Proper gay.

He maybe having me on put he's not the only person who's he said it to. I'll do some more investigating but this is definitely gay. I am all for acting homosexual but once it goes serious...WOAAAAAAH. **** off.

Nope, it's actually true. Just spoke with some other mates who are down there...there's three of my mates out of 8 who go that Uni who have got with lads a couple times....most of them haven't but still WTF....apparently all the football lot do!? what the ****, who are there fave players? Upson, Ronaldo, M.Taylor?

Think I'll stay out of the Uni team! To be honest, I'm hoping to try and break in at Aber Town in the Welsh Prem if accepted into that Uni.

My cousins facebook status the one last week from out of nowhere about her bf ex being a skank and the one today moaning her bf ex wont leave them alone!

Also the one yesterday where she claimed to be a cock hungry whore...

My cousins FB makes me feel queezy. She's not the greatest looking girl in the world and she's got a photo of herself scantily clad with her leg up on the stairs bannister. Truly sickening.

So you're all for leading others on and acting gay but as soon as it turns serious you get out of there? You tease! ;)

Anyway college. Why do they dump loads of work on you and expect you to do all of it? Unrealistic deadlines for the content of work they want, Knobends.

Â