Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

villaajax :notworthy:

I've been having strange dreams recently. An 8 bed hotel room and I've locked out lots of people I can't stand and would never go on holidays with because I'm trying it on with my ex girlfriend.

The other one is that a friend of mine has bought me a present of sex workers a la forty year old virgin. 3 shemales. Lovely.

I wouldn't say i was being woken up from those dreams was all that bad, but I'd have liked to have seen how they finished up at least.

Dear Sky Sports,

I'm watching Football First in HD. I know the policy is to put the camera on the person who is talking, but I think I speak for everyone when I say that while Dave Beasant is talking, the camera should be on Sarah Jane Mee and not Dave.

Cheers,

yillan

Fatigue in materials.

Frankly, I don't care about it, yet I have to come up with 5 points mitigating that fatigue has occurred in a crankshaft and 5 points to help prevent other crankshafts from suffering this so easily. **** you materials assignments.

Gran Turismo 5 licenses.

I have to complete the IA license before I can get a pick up truck which I need for the pick up truck race, which I need to complete the Amatuer races and it isimpossible!

The final part of the test, for anyone who doesn't play this game, involes you trying to get at least 7th place in an overtaking challenge... doesn't sound too difficult does it? Well it is!

You start off in 16th place out of 16 and you have this crap car that doesn't seem to go as fast as you need it to. Also, every other car has a good head start on you and you are also driving with the conditions that if you drive over any grass, you are disqualified, if you hit a barrier, you are disqualified, if you so much as brush another car, you are disqualified, if another car so much as brushes your car, you are disqualified. Also the game seems to at times disqualify me even when I haven't done any of these things.

So after 2 hours of trying, I finally get as far as the second lap, I have the finishing line in sight... and someone comes up from behind and taps my car, so you guessed it, I get disqualified! This is worse than FIFA '96 :bang: I don't even care for first place, I just want 7th damn it!

Â