Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Fed up with the local fox crapping in our flower bed.

Stepped up on the carnivorous side of the diet and started pissing on the flower bed myself.

Hopefully it'll move the dirty little sod on.

If he doesn't get the message, it'll be Mr Barnett's Black Widow out the bedroom window.

It's not a big flower bed and it was getting a sizable sloppy turd every night.

The flies obviously love it and the bed is maybe a meter away from the kitchen door.

UNEXPECTED ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA!!!!

Also the talk of spelling and language on here is so boring.

Could do with a comma after "also". :lol:

Today I was driving along behind his woman who was cycling, I was going to overtake her when she swerved into the middle of the road and then stuck her arm out to indicate so I put the brakes on and she glared at me as if I was in the wrong!

Cyclists should be made to pay road tax.

Today I was driving along behind his woman who was cycling, I was going to overtake her when she swerved into the middle of the road and then stuck her arm out to indicate so I put the brakes on and she glared at me as if I was in the wrong!

These ones will mess with a lorry or bus and end up glaring at the inside of a coffin one day, ironic really as this is the only place they can't do cyclist hand signals.

These ones will mess with a lorry or bus and end up glaring at the inside of a coffin one day, ironic really as this is the only place they can't do cyclist hand signals.

Another one today, cycling the wrong way down a one way street!

Mended one of the women at works home PC today , just the usual run of the mill Blue screen of death and what not

she came back after work and gave me 3 bottles of win to say Thank You ..

I bloody hate wine

and ......................

They are only bloody French wine .......

Chocolate or beer ..chocolate or beer ..never wine , and never French stuff :angry:

was a nice thought though and I'm sure I'll find a home for them at some point

Â