Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The look you get off parents as you drive past a school, no matter how slowly and conscientiously you do it, it doesn't matter. You are a motorist and therefore your sole purpose is to drive over their children. F*ck off.
But... it is. :huh:

Earlier today I was taking a very satisfying dump and I sneezed unexpectedly. It's been quite sandy in Dubai these last few days and it's made me a little sniffly. Anyhoo, my sneeze caught me off guard but it also felt like a ball of snot had come out. I searched but couldn't find any and thought no more about it until I pulled up my shorts and trousers to feel the previously lost snot now resting against my leg!

:angry:

Whilst I'm in the ranting mood, we're fortunate to get every Premier League game shown live on Abu Dhabi Sports courtesy of a feed from PLTV. Now I can handle the arbitrary timings of cutting away to commercials, as they're only likely to cut the wise words of Andy Townsend or Curbs off, but the actual commercials **** me off big time!!!

Every game, every commercial break is the same, every **** week!!! Upon break away you are informed via a mini commercial that, "this program is brought to you by Ford" followed by the same but for Pepsi (and another mini commercial).

This is then followed by a full commercial for Ford and a full commercial for Pepsi, only for them to reintroduce the show that is brought to you by Ford and by Pepsi by showing the original mini commercials again.....for **** Ford and Pepsi!

I **** get it you twunts!!

:angry::bang:

Whilst I'm in the ranting mood, we're fortunate to get every Premier League game shown live on Abu Dhabi Sports courtesy of a feed from PLTV. Now I can handle the arbitrary timings of cutting away to commercials, as they're only likely to cut the wise words of Andy Townsend or Curbs off, but the actual commercials **** me off big time!!!

Every game, every commercial break is the same, every **** week!!! Upon break away you are informed via a mini commercial that, "this program is brought to you by Ford" followed by the same but for Pepsi (and another mini commercial).

This is then followed by a full commercial for Ford and a full commercial for Pepsi, only for them to reintroduce the show that is brought to you by Ford and by Pepsi by showing the original mini commercials again.....for **** Ford and Pepsi!

So do you drive a ford?

So do you drive a ford?

No I fooking don't! :D

Even if I was in the market for Ford Explorer I wouldn't buy one out of principal 'cause I'm enraged every time I see one. I don't care that the advert claims it can (virtually) park itself either. The people in the ad really grind my gears too. Total fuckinuts constantly on 3 times per commercial break.

Watch it and imagine it on all the time!! Gahhhhh, drives me mad!!!

Â