Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

im sure i have mentioned it in here a few times but the Poznan is so **** annoying, not the celebration but the fact its done by many other Polish and eastern teams not just **** Lech Poznan

Have you seen the video of Man City fans initial reaction to Poznan fans doing the dance? :lol:

Wusster, is how i say it, or of course its actual name of 'the town of ear hair, monobrows and webbed hands and feet'.

Sorry, but you're actually talking about Malvern there, not The Faithful City..

:angry:

Actually, you're probably correct for some parts of Malvern, an unfortunate spillover from Gloucestershire, no doubt. :P

Oh, don't get me started on Herefordshire (and Wales) just not worth the hassle! (But let's just say they don't like me and they ruin my car.)

Wusster, is how i say it, or of course its actual name of 'the town of ear hair, monobrows and webbed hands and feet'.

Actually, you're probably correct for some parts of Malvern, an unfortunate spillover from Gloucestershire, no doubt. :P

Oh, don't get me started on Herefordshire (and Wales) just not worth the hassle! (But let's just say they don't like me and they ruin my car.)

To be fair though, they think your car is a demon and that your modern dress makes you a wizard or something in their eyes.

To be fair though, they think your car is a demon and that your modern dress makes you a wizard or something in their eyes.

Is there some sort of generational factor involved here?

Because I've always quite fancied moving to the Malvern/Herefordshire/Welsh borders region, possibly when I retire.

is there some sort of generational factor involved here?

Because I've always quite fancied moving to the Malvern/Herefordshire/Welsh borders region, possibly when I retire.

In about 6 months time then?

897 days.

Is there some sort of generational factor involved here?

I like the countryside, but I mutually don't get on with the inhabitants or indeed the wildlife.

897 days.

18250 days for me.

Well certain parts of Malvern are very nice. The outer reaches of Ludlow also...
I have a mate who lives in Ludlow - went to his wedding a couple of years ago, and it seemed really nice (for old folks, anyway!). Once voted the best place to live in Britain, and recently plugged by Nicholas Crane in that "Towns" TV series. Might get too popular soon.

Flies in my house. I can't leave a window open for any amount of time, or I'm inundated with little flies and blue bottles. Very annoying.

They can get in through the smallest gap as well, but to get them out you have to open every damn window in the place and then it still takes them hours to work out how to fly out, meanwhile 10 more fly in.

When people post questions in the General's thread which they know he won't be able to answer because of it's nature, then will no doubt complain when he doesn't respond to them.

Flies in my house. I can't leave a window open for any amount of time, or I'm inundated with little flies and blue bottles. Very annoying.

The balcony is the only room in my house where the smell of rotten mussels isn't lingering at the moment.
:detect:

The balcony is the only room in my house where the smell of rotten mussels isn't lingering at the moment.
:detect:

:oops: I'm caught

But the windows are open to air the apartment. It's Catch 22.

I have spilled mussel water on the book and that is what attracts the flies. Perhaps I should just throw it out. I didn't like/understand it anyway

Â