Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Some word removed's car alarm went off this morning at 8AM, waking me from my Sunday lie-in (and probably the rest of the neighbourhood). However, it wasn't one of the usual ones that gives up after about 10 minutes - it was one of those bloody custom ones that has about 10 different sounds and - apparently - doesn't automatically turn off within a reasonable amount of time. Whoever's car it was never came out (possibly the only person in the world not to hear it?), so it was literally going off for hours.

Completely screwed my sleep schedule up as a result as, due to trying to battle through the effing amusement arcade that was going on outside, I ended up finally waking up at 1PM.

You think that's bad?

I have a morbidly obese clearing in the woods across the road several doors up who like clockwork finds a way to lock himself out of his house every saturday night, arriving back at 4am in a generally pissed-up state, banging on the door and shouting "SHAAARON" through the letterbox. She also takes ages to waddle down the stairs and open the door as well.

Got into a fight last night for the first time in probably 10 years. Dumb clearing in the woods tried to start on a mate when there were 4 of us and just him. I try to play peacemaker and get the guy to cool down and realise he's not making the smartest move there, and he decides to take a swing at me instead.

Chucked off a train and had to have a nice conversation with British Transport Police because some idiot had too many beers and thought he was a hard man.

Had to spend an hour yesterday morning cleaning out the freezer due to me leaving 4 cans of Carling in there which exploded. Had a BBQ on Saturday and thought it was a good way to get the beer ice cold...worked wonders till i forgot about the 4 that i put in that never got drunk!

Had to spend an hour yesterday morning cleaning out the freezer due to me leaving 4 cans of Carling in there which exploded. Had a BBQ on Saturday and thought it was a good way to get the beer ice cold...worked wonders till i forgot about the 4 that i put in that never got drunk!

Schoolboy error, I bet your missus gave you a decent ear bending over the incident?

I have a morbidly obese clearing in the woods across the road several doors up who like clockwork finds a way to lock himself out of his house every saturday night, arriving back at 4am in a generally pissed-up state, banging on the door and shouting "SHAAARON" through the letterbox. She also takes ages to waddle down the stairs and open the door as well.

That's no way to talk about Ozzy.

Schoolboy error, I bet your missus gave you a decent ear bending over the incident?

To say she wasnt pleased would be an understatement mate! :x

The fact that when you use the word that the word filter converts to "word removed" at the start of a sentence, it doesn't capitalise the "w".

word removed. See? That had a capital "C" when I typed it.

Â