Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Black/asian comedians who talk about being black/asian for 90% of their act.

Shitty Khorsandi?

Well considering she's Iranian, I doubt she spends 90% of her time talking about being Black/Asian.

Iran is in Asia.

Debatable. Culturally I'd say Iran is closer to Europe than Asia.

Besides, Iranians are usually classified as Caucasians in censuses.

According to Wikipedia:

Iran, officially the Islamic Republic of Iran, is a country in Southern and Western Asia.

Shitty Khorsandi?

Well considering she's Iranian, I doubt she spends 90% of her time talking about being Black/Asian.

Iran is in Asia.

According to Wikipedia:

Iran, officially the Islamic Republic of Iran, is a country in Southern and Western Asia.

As I said, debatable. Geographically speaking it's Asian but from other perspectives it's not.

Shitty Khorsandi?

Iran is in Asia.

According to Wikipedia:

As I said, debatable. Geographically speaking it's Asian but from other perspectives it's not.

Other perspectives or your opinion? :winkold:

Shitty Khorsandi?

Iran is in Asia.

Yes it is, but you try calling an Iranian person an Asian. My missus would scratch your eyes out for it.

Persian/Middle Eastern - fine! Asian - no.

The Iranian girl im seeing informs me that in no way would she ever class herself or her country as European. She doesnt mind asian, though she doesnt see it as correct culturally, she uses persian. Though geographically she states its asian. She said if you think Iranian is europe as you think its 'european' shouldnt australia and South Africa be in that catergory

Other perspectives or your opinion? :winkold:

:lol: Fair enough.

In US censuses Middle Easterners are usually classified as Whites though, so there is at least some basis for saying Iranians are Europeans. Regardless, I'm not saying classifying them as Asians is incorrect, it's just that it's debatable and there's no real consensus.

Ahh **** it, why are we talking about ethnicity, it's 2011 not 1911.

That for the past 4 weeks, I've mostly been counting down days.

Today I kicked a tennis ball as far as I could into a field out of pure frustration with how it's going.

Â