Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I'm surprised you weren't started on by any lads with her though, mate.
This too. Always the risk. And the odds are that a girl with the stones to do what she did probably had decent backup.

I'd have apologised if she gave me chance (not that I'd actually done anything wrong). But no, instantly threw her (full) pint over me with that bloody look on her face. At that very second any chance of me being reasonable went out the window, and my 2 recently bought bottles got poured over her head to give her something to be annoyed about.

I hope it knocked her down a peg or 2.

Glassing them is the only language they understand.

She was with some bloke who looked embarassed that she'd done it. Some other bloke came up to me straight after and 'had a word' but quickly discovered that I wasn't drunk or aggressive and had only reacted to the stupid thing she'd done and then sauntered off.

Bottles take a while to empty. At least she had the good decency to stand under them while they emptied :)

Small bottles, one in each hand, entire movement done so quickly that she was still waiting to see my own reaction to being drenched ;). Pretty much a reflex reaction. She also couldn't really go anywhere as the dancefloor where she was was rammed and about a foot lower than where I was.

Good on yer Chindie. I'm not confrontational at all, but if she threw her pint over you with no chance for you to apologise.

On a side note from that, a girl who I've known a good while who I'm friends with and who I go out on the town with (amongst others) from time to time used to be really aggressive in situations like that, or used to be. I (being one of the least confrontational people around) took her to one side and bollocked her telling her to (quote) "Stop being so **** aggressive. Just let it go, and **** enjoy yourself" (end quote) which surprised me as much as it surprised her.

People just need to bite their tongue sometimes.

I'd have apologised if she gave me chance (not that I'd actually done anything wrong). But no, instantly threw her (full) pint over me with that bloody look on her face. At that very second any chance of me being reasonable went out the window, and my 2 recently bought bottles got poured over her head to give her something to be annoyed about.

I hope it knocked her down a peg or 2.

Good on you. Another thing that pisses me off, but should. Woman who believe they can assault men, without repercussions (such as this).

Maybe it is stretching it a little bit to say pouring pint over someone is 'assault' but it's a pretty nasty thing to do.

The closest I've ever come to hitting a girl was in basically exactly Chindie's situation!

Spilled a bit of my drink, as a result of being knocked by someone else, and it went on this girl.

Fair enough, she should be annoyed. But she swung at me, WITH the bottle she was holding!!

She missed, but if anyone's seen "In Bruges", it was like that scene in the restaurant.

"A Bottle?!...Don't bother" and then I wanted to punch her in the face.

Luckily I didn't hit her. But seriously, swing a bottle at someone when they spill a small amount of drink on you?

If I had hit her she probably would have comitted mass genocide judging by that overreaction.

The Only Way is Essex. **** me, the whole of twitter was going on about it the other day. **** hell what a shit program. Looking at you Lolley.

See on 606 I was referred to as 'US' yet on here it's more 'TUS'. I'm glad people are respecting the "the".

The Only Way is Essex. **** me, the whole of twitter was going on about it the other day. **** hell what a shit program. Looking at you Lolley.

It's so funny, Joey Essex is hilarious. So dumb. :lol:

:angry: No! Just no! Its an abomination!

Â