Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

My housemate moving out on Saturday and conveniently cancelling our Virgin subscription for the day he leaves. Which means for the next week I have no sky channels and no internet at home.

Selfish baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaastarddddd.

Pork probably sits bottom of my list of preferred meats. Sausages aside, I dont see the point in it. It's not the nicest or the cheapest / healthiest / most tender / most flavoursome or even easiest meat to cook. So on that basis, I dont understand how its ever preferred to anything else. It does cure well though I suppose.

Pork as a meat itself, like roast pork. i just don;'t like it. love liver, kidney, etc, not pork.
I have a whole pig in the freezer to demolish when I get home :twisted:

I like gammon, bacon, sausage, trotters etc, just not pork itself.

It does not matter on the size of the job but in terms of DIY I never have the right kit. Right screws, wrong screwdriver...... got bit, not chuck..... Right brush, wrong paint and so it goes on and on.

Eventually found a screwdriver yesterday that fittied the task in hand, tried it and both the screwdriver and screws disitergrated into little strips of metal so I have screws I can't turn and a screwdriver with a round tip.

It does not matter on the size of the job but in terms of DIY I never have the right kit. Right screws, wrong screwdriver...... got bit, not chuck..... Right brush, wrong paint and so it goes on and on.
I think this one of the Immutable Laws of the Universe.

Happens to me all the time.

No the question was what is the hottest planet in our solar system (Venus) "but Mercury's closer" so what? Its **** Venus.

No the question was what is the hottest planet in our solar system (Venus) "but Mercury's closer" so what? Its **** Venus.
"Is it me, or is it a bit... close in here?"

"Yes, we're on Mercury".

^^^ I get because your family is involved you might not understand how awesome that sentence is.....but it is indeed awesome!

Â