Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

DVD Regions!!!!!! :evil:
Can't understand why this is such an issue, given that:

(a) multi-region players are easily available

and

(B) your supposedly single-region player is almost certainly hackable to multi-region anyway - Google is your friend.

Yeah, I've heard that Sony machines are among the hardest (impossible?) to hack.

Plenty of other brands out there though. My Hitachi took me about two minutes.

There is an army job waiting for you....

No there isn't.

I'm mates with a bloke who used to be in the infantry and was in Afghanistan - he's got some cracking tales to tell, and some very disturbing ones as well...

Driving.

I'm learning at the moment and I just find it frustrating with everyone telling me how great it will be to be able to drive and how easy its going to be for me to learn as they seem to think I'm good at learning these types of things.

When I do pass I'll have to get some crappy little car I really wouldn't want and keep it a few years due to ridiculous insurance prices. My parents keep saying "Why don't you look at a Micra?" and I say "Have you ever seen a man driving a Micra? I haven't. They are horrible cars and I am not going to get one and that's that." "Well if you have a look at them..." "No!". So annoying!

And all it is really is an expensive way to get to and from work, there is the price of a car, ridiculous insurance prices that almost double when you pass, tax, fuel prices that go up and up and all the other various costs that come with having a car. All just so I can travel to and from a job I hate.

Then everyone says to me "You'll be going everywhere! driving will change your life! you can go here and there and do this and that"

Go where? there is nowhere I want to go.

Visit who? the few friends I did have have all moved onto new things and different people, my relatives don't want to see me, some just completely avoid me despite everything I've done for them.

When I do pass, nothing will change except I'll have a heap of crap on the drive sucking thousands of pounds out of my savings every year.

and

(B) your supposedly single-region player is almost certainly hackable to multi-region anyway - Google is your friend.

Ain't working so far.

and

But surely these two points just further emphasis how ridiculous DVD regions are?

It sounds like you're really pissed off at everything other than driving, except for the fact the ability to drive highlights it.

I guess so, but driving and learning to drive just drains my money as well. Money is all I've got!

and

But surely these two points just further emphasis how ridiculous DVD regions are?

True.

being left on the bench for a saturday game, **** off.

:lol:

I'm on the bench next week if I can get my calf working but I am just happy to be at a club ;) (tho' sunday)

you're injury prone.

The worse feeling about being on the bench is the half feeling you want the team to win but you also want them to show that they miss you.

We did indeed lose, slightly understand the decision as I was injured last week but then you look at our strikers, they have 3 goals between them in around 15 games between them, I got 27....frustrating.

Â