Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

VT'ers talking to my wife on FB as if she were a construction worker or a squaddie. (Cough TUS Cough )

I don't even use the phrase "up the wrong un" with my wife let alone someone elses . :winkold:

Sorry pal, it was in jest! :? (VT urge taking over!)

Just pulling yer leg fella. :D

VT'ers talking to my wife on FB as if she were a construction worker or a squaddie. (Cough TUS Cough )

I don't even use the phrase "up the wrong un" with my wife let alone someone elses . :winkold:

Sorry pal, it was in jest! :? (VT urge taking over!)

Just pulling yer leg fella. :D

:lol: oh right! I thought I'd stepped over a line!

Anyway another thing that pisses me off, Mondays. Hate the ****! :x

My dad was 42 before he had me, and I was his first child, so I've got a good way to go before I reach that!

42??? Doesnt it fall off by that age?
My dad was 50 and my mum 40 when I was born - first (and only) child.

They'd been married five years at the time - first (and only) marriage.

@ theunderstudy - as you know, I have tended to assume your criticisms of your parents were probably unjustified. But on this one I'm totally with you - they are bang out of order.

My daughters are 23 and 21, and my wife and I have NEVER lectured them about relationships, and never would. Not our business.

Yes they're asian quite fast, they're both in their mid 40s. ;)

Mike - I agree. Also they know I'm not exactly an extrovert person, but because i tend to go out a bit they assume i've got some sort of long term girlfriend (I haven't) and that I shag around (so to speak - don't either!)

I don't give a shit how old or not they were, I wasn't born in the 60's, why on earth are they asking me about bloody having kids!? I can barely look after myself!

When your laydee starts talking about "chocolate stampedes" I'm afraid it's open season.

When your laydee starts talking about "chocolate stampedes" I'm afraid it's open season.

Fair enough but as I said I was pulling Andrew's leg .(There was a wink in the OP by myself)

My wife is more than capable of holding her own amongst "the lads" . I just wanted to see Andrew's reaction :D

You never know, anything could happen.

My ex is now engaged to a 47 year old (she's 23, they got engaged after seeing each other for a month).

Fair play to him, if I bagged a 23 year old who looks like her when I'm 47 I'd be shouting it from the rooftops.

These things happen in strange ways!

Large age gap relationships don't usually stay the distance. This probably all seems fine at these ages but just wait until he is in his 60's and she is still only in her 40's. - the older they get the more marked the age difference becomes.

My ex is now engaged to a 47 year old (she's 23, they got engaged after seeing each other for a month).

Fair play to him, if I bagged a 23 year old who looks like her when I'm 47 I'd be shouting it from the rooftops.

Large age gap relationships don't usually stay the distance. This probably all seems fine at these ages but just wait until he is in his 60's and she is still only in her 40's. - the older they get the more marked the age difference becomes.

Hooray!

I hope it all blows up in her face :)

Hooray!

Bukkake style?

Hooray!

I'd be very surprised if it lasted 5 years . She'll be in her late 20's and he'll be approaching the mid 50's. People will start mistaking him for her dad and then it's game over IMHO.

Like pissing yourself half way through Countdown...

Â