Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Its a game on Mousebreaker no?

Yup - stupid, stupid game but I've wasted hours on it this week. Completely pointless time-sink but I've been unable to tear myself away from it. Guess it's fairly clear I have nothing better to do with my time ;)

People who use awful grammar online. There should be some sort of test established before people are given internet access.

My 10 year old brother has no problem typing properly. It amazes me when adults type like a retarded chimp.

What pisses me off is that basically an average bloke can lose a few toes in a tragic encounter with an angry weasel then claim the respect of an Olympic athlete, it's about being the fastest or strongest in the world if you have to set up a separate competition then you are not. Plus where are the parachutes?!

Why the **** can't women stick to a bloody time? When someone makes an arrangement for a bastard time, why the **** do they then think it means sometime 2 hours after. Grrrrrr

Plus you know, the paralympics is essentially a competition to see who's the least disabled.

Agreed. Its like here's a man who's overcome having no fingers by winning the 100m Hurdles.

They should mix the men's paralympics with women's track and field events.

You're a bad lad! Very funny though.

I know, can't believe I'm single.

Anyway another one, that Lady Gaga video, born this way....why does it have to be her who does videos like that, why can't it be someone amazingly sexy.

Why the **** can't women stick to a bloody time? When someone makes an arrangement for a bastard time, why the **** do they then think it means sometime 2 hours after. Grrrrrr

Should be used to it at your age, Whicker ;-)

Â