Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Found out today my mates missus runs a twitter feed....... For her dog. She actually tweets as if its the dogs thoughts, and does so often (at least 5 times a day from what I could see)

Shall I ask her if she is mentally ill?

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1

Found out today my mates missus runs a twitter feed....... For her dog. She actually tweets as if its the dogs thoughts, and does so often (at least 5 times a day from what I could see)

I'd usually be the first to condemn that kind of behaviour, but me and my brother did once make a hip-hop video for our old dog. It had extremely poor production values.

Parked at a hotel last month. Complimentary parking there for guests staying overnight..as you do in a hotel.

Leave after one night.

Two weeks later, get a parking ticket.

STFFFUUUUUU PARKING EYE

I'd usually be the first to condemn that kind of behaviour, but me and my brother did once make a hip-hop video for our old dog. It had extremely poor production values.

but his rhymes were tight?

• Like 1

This years glastonbury lineup, I shouldn't moan, but I ain't impressed.

Kanye west :lol: tbf with that many stages if you don't like the headliner you'll find someone else but at e moment it looks poor

Plus those slow people at ATMs, how about find your card first, not wait until you're at the machine lol

My missus, it's not just at ATMs either it's paying for stuff, we'll be queuing to buy something for 5 minutes, not until she hears the words "that'll be £x please" will it occur to her to get her card / money out, it's usually followed by "I might have hat in change" a good minute of looking "no sorry I haven't" it's infuriating

• Like 1

This one is actually a totally justified reason to be pissed off. Seen people on Facebook selling on tickets for Wembley, at higher than face value (saw someone asking £250!). 

This years glastonbury lineup, I shouldn't moan, but I ain't impressed.

Kanye west :lol: tbf with that many stages if you don't like the headliner you'll find someone else but at e moment it looks poor

Plus those slow people at ATMs, how about find your card first, not wait until you're at the machine lol

My missus, it's not just at ATMs either it's paying for stuff, we'll be queuing to buy something for 5 minutes, not until she hears the words "that'll be £x please" will it occur to her to get her card / money out, it's usually followed by "I might have hat in change" a good minute of looking "no sorry I haven't" it's infuriating

Even worse are people who check balances on about 10 different cards, each with a mini statement and then realise that they don't have any money on any of cards and leave with nothing.

Kanye headlining Glastonbury has made me want to go to a festival for the first time in my life

I really don't see why people are moaning about it. I've been to loads of festivals where I've seen very few of the bands on the main stage, never mind the headliners. There will be so many other bands to watch instead, if Kanye's not your bag. On the flip side of that, I can't do out door / camping festivals any more. I need to be able to have a poop in comfort, and have access to running water.  

• Like 2

Â