Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

When people who you don't like keep calling you 'mate'.

That feeling of guilt when you overtake somebody who is limping, especially when they stop and hop to the side to let you walk past. And especially when its a girl. And especially when all I can say is 'thanks'.

The fact that legitimate DVDs lecture you on piracy. I've paid to get this lecture. I could've 'avoided it' for free but I didn't.

Yes, got to be the most annoying thing going. I used to buy a lot of real DVD's, maybe 1 or 2 a month but they started messing around with the DVD's with the added lecture + adverts + no fast forward. Never bought one again.

It has to be the strangest industry on the planet, it could make billions and billions. All it has to do is listen to current and potential customers but they choose not to.

The choice is go through the above bolox or have a PC upstairs with 100's of films and stream to a PS3 with none of the above for free ? Hmmm difficult one there ?

PFE is a Three-letter acronym that could mean:

Pacific Fruit Express

Partial fraction expansion

Pelvic floor exercise, also known as Kegel exercise

Permanent Fatal Error (a French post-rock band by Ulan Bator founder member)

Pfizer Inc., New York Stock Exchange symbol PFE

PolyGram Filmed Entertainment

Portable Forth Environment, an Open source implementation of the Forth programming language

Potential future exposure

Programmer's File Editor

Promotion Fitness Examination, a pamphlet once used by the US Air Force, replaced by the Professional Development Guide in July 2007

Power Feed Equipment, equipment used to supply power to submarine fibre-optic cables.

Â