Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Isn't sneezing a form of orgasm?
They say it's 1/7th of an orgasm.

Ah right. I sneeze about 7 times when I sneeze. My dad and mum both only ever sneeze once, really violently.

I've since found out I have got hay fever but don't ever need it treating when pollens out. :hooray:

My Cov supporting mate.

He's just started a conversation with me about next season, saying Villa will be in a relegation battle.

I disagreed saying I thought we'd be top half and challenging for Europe (please no arguing with this, I'm just relaying the story, don't want to turn this thread into an off topic debate)

He replied with "Yeh but your team will be all u21 players, plus Friedel, Pires and Dunne who are ancient!"

When I pointed out that he had forgotten Cuellar, Collins, L. Young, Petrov, Reo-Coker, Makoun, Agbonlahor, Downing, Young, Bent amongst others, he just brushed it off as if they didn't count.

idiot!

Ah right. I sneeze about 7 times when I sneeze. My dad and mum both only ever sneeze once, really violently.

They sneak off together to do the other 6 ;-)

Ask him who relegated them, and enquire why they're a selling club in the depths of the Championship. That'll shut the **** up.

They sneak off together to do the other 6 ;-)

While naked and covered in chocolate sauce :lol:

People who are incapable of holding a conversation on email. I know I'm not one to criticise re: real life, but even so!

I can't end conversations in real life. Hello. Something about going out. Football. Someone we both know did something. A current event. Then I'm stuck. Anyways, I'd better get back to this thing I'm doing. Or I've to go do something else. I'm terrible at it. It usually ends up as being a really awkward depart where I move away from the person, mumbling.

Think of something that takes ages to say that you can say while walking off.

"Nice to see you anyway buddy, we'll have to catch up sometime over a few beers. Say hello to your girlfriend for me.." etc

By the time you get a few words in you'll be too far away to be heard and they can use their imagination to decide how you were going to end the conversation.

Think of something that takes ages to say that you can say while walking off.

"Nice to see you anyway buddy, we'll have to catch up sometime over a few beers. Say hello to your girlfriend for me.." etc

By the time you get a few words in you'll be too far away to be heard and they can use their imagination to decide how you were going to end the conversation.

Or jump into your car, shout "No way you big spastic. You're a mentalist" then drive off into a dead end

Ending conversations is easy, just stop talking.

I wonder about people these days as they seem inable to do even the simplest of things, I blame the computers and what not, too much time behind a screen, picking and choosing who you talk to and when you talk to them, and not enough forcing awkward conversations with people you don't really like because there is little other option other than sit in an utterly reprehensible silence.

Yes, get out and be awkward dammit, it's how people have been for hundreds of years.

Probably said it before as it's pissed me off for years, but the way Americans refer to sports teams.

The other day someone asked me "Manchester is winning the league still right?" Is!? Say 'are' dammit!

Â