Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Time to block Morpheus for me at last.

I've lost what little respect I had left for him.

What's bugging you Stevo? Is it really concern for a fellow poster or is it something else? Edited by Morpheus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne0UTdd4FZo

I have already offered to take it to pm MV but that offer was refused. Maybe with hindsight it shouldn't have been.

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

I don't care that it added nothing.

I find it hilarious that one could claim that anybody is ignorant about the facts in the article, yet get something as basic as the lad's age wrong. It completely dismisses what little credibility one had.

The credibility is in the article and not in one's opinion. Edited by Morpheus

I'm so glad that Chris has new been thrown off the site, he was a real pain with all of his anti Isle of Sheppey rhetoric and his constant attempts to be down with the kids when we all knew he was actually a 74 year old failed Welsh lollipop man who spent most of his days surfing the internet on the look out for pictures of old ladies stopping traffic with their fluorescent tabbards and references to "ooooh how cold has it got"

But the "feud" really is one that the mods should control rather than outsiders getting involved. A lot of good points are being lost by petty squabbles based more on immaturity and a desire to be liked and not seen to be wrong from certain quarters IMO. I know who's "side" I am on if there is a school playground scrap but I suspect that lines and detention may come first and hopefully that will be the end to the matter and some people will actually grow up a bit.

• Like 2

I haven't needed to add anything else as the articles produced have spoken for themselves.

haha ok :D

If you can answer the below point, I might honour you with a response. 

That article added literally nothing to the debate. I'm still trying to figure out which bit I was supposedly so ignorant about.

Until then I'll assume you've backed yourself into a corner and can't get out as the the quote above from you is the internet equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting "NAH NAH NAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

Edited by Stevo985

What's bugging you Stevo? Is it really concern for a fellow poster or is it something else?

Concern that someone like you can get on his high horse about nothing and try to apportion blame for a young man's death on an innocent person (Stefan) for no other reason than to provoke a reaction.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 3

I'm so glad that Chris has new been thrown off the site, he was a real pain with all of his anti Isle of Sheppey rhetoric and his constant attempts to be down with the kids when we all knew he was actually a 74 year old failed Welsh lollipop man who spent most of his days surfing the internet on the look out for pictures of old ladies stopping traffic with their fluorescent tabbards and references to "ooooh how cold has it got"

But the "feud" really is one that the mods should control rather than outsiders getting involved. A lot of good points are being lost by petty squabbles based more on immaturity and a desire to be liked and not seen to be wrong from certain quarters IMO. I know who's "side" I am on if there is a school playground scrap but I suspect that lines and detention may come first and hopefully that will be the end to the matter and some people will actually grow up a bit.

And he hates my second team. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo haha!

I haven't needed to add anything else as the articles produced have spoken for themselves.

haha ok :D

If you can answer the below point, I might honour you with a response. 

That article added literally nothing to the debate. I'm still trying to figure out which bit I was supposedly so ignorant about.

Until then I'll assume you've backed yourself into a corner and can't get out as the the quote above from you is the internet equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting "NAH NAH NAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

No mate. Unfortunately it is you who has backed themselves into a corner and how I can i honour you with a response when you have no honour yourself.

Edited by Morpheus

What's bugging you Stevo? Is it really concern for a fellow poster or is it something else?

Concern that someone like you can get on his high horse about nothing and try to apportion blame for a young man's death on an innocent person (Stefan) for no other reason than to provoke a reaction.

You need to be a little more careful what you say here Stevo but nevertheless I will 'honour you' with a response to this one.

The 'someone like you' reference I take it means my statement in the confession thread. The difference being I had the backbone then and now to admit when I was wrong.

Concerning Stefan. I have not 'apportioned blame for a young man's death on an innocent person.' That is just a ridiculous accusation and one fuelled by desperation.

What i have done however is to highlight Stefan CONDONING a craze which has caused a death by actually participating and then agreeing with your opinion when someone in an equal measure of authority and one who should lead by example has actually admitted to how foolish they have been and subsequently apologised for their participation in a craze which has caused someone's death.

Do you get the point now or are you going to continue to degrade yourself on site with gifs such as above in trying to save face. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

this is totes probs post on poster, so I'll impose my own mini ban for a while after this:

Morpheus, this was the wrong battle fought with the wrong tactics. You've turned a mildly interesting dumb social phenomenon into a maudlin personal crusade which has made you look, in y opinion, like a bit of a tit. If you were a child of mine, I'd point out that if you don't like that other kid, ignore him and go play over the other side of the yard with someone else.

Oh, and whatever happens DO NOT switch on the TV news. There's some shit happening in Syria that given your stress over an age old drinking game, is likely to make your head explode.

You are becoming a bit of a tit.

That is of course, a personal opinion, post on poster and all that. None of us are perfect but your frankly bizarre obsession with Stef is preventing me being able to have a jokey prod at his being a teacher. If I say something clichéd and ill informed about teaching right now he's likely to read it through the jaded mist of your pointless poorly focused dislike.

Leave off, so we can all get back to mild mannered faux hatred. Some people died in a pointless way, that is sad. So, moving on.......

OK, self imposed exile of approx. 12 hours starts here.

I suppose being a bit of a 'tit' is mutually exclusive to those other than yourself, Stefan and Stevo?

Secondly there was no intention to create a battle based on any hidden agenda. Seemingly due to personal favouritism you've just ignored my offer to take the discussion to pm which was rebuffed by Stefan.

Lastly if defending your position in debate on an internet forum and substantiating that debate with newspaper articles is going to be depicted as a 'maudlin crusade' then i will hold my hands up and state guilty as charged. :)   

• Like 1

I know of 2 people who've killed themselves after finding out their husbands (of 25 and 37 years) were cheating on them. It's a shame there's people like Morpheus out there who condone and partake in this without a care for the consequences.

I'm not married mate and the difference being is that i've had the backbone to admit when i've been wrong.

Â