Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I'm guessing the first part of your post is lost on me due to my youth ;)

as it makes no sense to me!

But yeah, I never said he'd be a great. I just said he doesn't deserve the stick he gets. I think he's a good actor, whereas there seems to be a rather large train of thought that he's shit.

you've never heard the classic that is Robert De Niro's Waiting

shakes head 

yoof of today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDXtM8XaSKw

Their finest song in my opinion.

Not a great deal of competition for that accolade though Mart, is there?

Shakey's Sister were far superior, and that's because they had an actual singer!

• Like 1

I'm currently eating an apple which isn't as firm as it should be, and is all mushy in the middle. I'm a bit annoyed about it. I switched from being a staunch Granny Smith man, to Jazz. A nice firm Jazz is delicious, but when it's all mushy I just feel like launching it across the office. The little things in life that make me angry. 

Nope, never heard of it.

Wasn't entirely sure who Banarama were either before you posted that video. Thought it was a cartoon.

STEVO!!!! Aren't you 28 or 29? Come on, you're my age, EVERYONE knows that Robert De Niro song!!

Yup, 28

Maybe it's just one of those things that slips through the net.

I havent' actually clicked on that video to listen to it, so maybe I'll recognise it when I hear it. But the name doesn't ring any bells

I'm 28 too and whereas I have heard of Bananarama, I had never heard that song until it was posted here.

You'll never walk alone, Stevo.

Edited by Ginko

I'm 28 and although I have also heard of Bananarama I couldn't tell you a single song they done, no doubt I know one or two but off the top of my head I don't know of any.

Oh and that means I have never knowingly heard that DeNiro song either

I just had a Larry David style rant about drink machine etiquette to some of the lads on my team, only to then turn around to see the guy my rant was aimed at stood behind me. I was saying that if you're getting more than one hot drink, it's polite to turn around and tell the person stood behind you that you're getting a few, and in some circumstances maybe even let them ahead of you if they're only getting one drink. Instead this guy got two, then proceeded to get a third without even acknowledging that I was stood there. At which point I went to the break room drink machine, which if he'd have said I could have done in the first place. I was obviously laying it on thick, doing an impression of him, going as slow as possible when I was telling my team mates. I think I referred to him as "some goon" too.

Was a little embarrassed, but thinking about it, he may not have realised I was talking about him, as he seemed quite dim. Plus he's pretty much worse than Hitler.

I just had a Larry David style rant about drink machine etiquette to some of the lads on my team, only to then turn around to see the guy my rant was aimed at stood behind me. I was saying that if you're getting more than one hot drink, it's polite to turn around and tell the person stood behind you that you're getting a few, and in some circumstances maybe even let them ahead of you if they're only getting one drink. Instead this guy got two, then proceeded to get a third without even acknowledging that I was stood there. At which point I went to the break room drink machine, which if he'd have said I could have done in the first place. I was obviously laying it on thick, doing an impression of him, going as slow as possible when I was telling my team mates. I think I referred to him as "some goon" too.

Was a little embarrassed, but thinking about it, he may not have realised I was talking about him, as he seemed quite dim. Plus he's pretty much worse than Hitler.

Life's too short to not call people out on their buttholery.  :thumb:

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Like 1

The oft-mumbled phrase "If it's not on the shop floor, we don't have it".

Just, just **** look.  Just **** look in the stock room, take all of 3 minutes out of your bloody time and LOOK IN THE **** STOCK ROOM.  You unconscionable poopface.

• Like 1

Â