Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I'm out of the loop. Who is Tulisa?

Judge off some UK talent show, some time singer, fit as anything, famous for a leaked video of her performing an "act" on some undeserving bloke.

She's not that fit. She's too chavy and devoid of sophistication. She's like a council estate rat that was given a make over.

• Like 4

Judge off some UK talent show, some time singer, fit as anything, famous for a leaked video of her performing an "act" on some undeserving bloke.

She's not that fit. She's too chavy and devoid of sophistication. She's like a council estate rat that was given a make over.

Maybe, but still fit as anything. I'm in the fortunate position of never having seen or heard her open her mouth. Perhaps not so fortunate, actually.

Maybe, but still fit as anything. I'm in the fortunate position of never having seen or heard her open her mouth. Perhaps not so fortunate, actually.

i dont see it at all, shes not fit, and she definitely cant give a decent blow job... n-dubz are shocking too, dont see the appeal of them either, one of them bands that have no redeeming feature, no matter how shit most groups are you can still see why other people might like them, not a clue how people listen to them

still, when she was on x-factor my missus refused to watch it, happy days

• Like 1

This silly bint on my facebook has to 'check in' every place she goes to inform /show off where she is.

At a pub, on holiday, restaurant, concert etc she 'checks in' as everyone on her friends list wants to know where she is of course.

I like how she always 'checks in' at cool places but she never checks in when she goes aldi, lidl or the STD clinic.

Edited by donnie
  • Like 1

This silly bint on my facebook has to 'check in' every place she goes to inform /show off where she is.

At a pub, on holiday, restaurant, concert etc she 'checks in' as everyone on her friends list wants to know where she is of course.

I like how she always 'checks in' at cool places but she never checks in when she goes aldi, lidl or the STD clinic.

Apart from showing off, why would you 'check in'!? I mean, is there actually any other reason!?

Hide her

Kinda enjoy getting angry with her stupid status updates to hide her.

You mean she's fit and her pics outweigh her terrible status'?

You can still see people's pics when you hide them. BELIEVE me

Hide her

You mean she's fit and her pics outweigh her terrible status'?

You can still see people's pics when you hide them. BELIEVE me

But you don't get updates so you won't know when their bikini hol is coming up.

Hide her

Bloke at work is a classic rootin-tootin' gunslinging American Bible belter whose "Likes" include Sarah Palin. I get similar masochistic pleasure from the crap he posts.

In Australia?

i dont see it at all, shes not fit, and she definitely cant give a decent blow job... n-dubz are shocking too, dont see the appeal of them either, one of them bands that have no redeeming feature, no matter how shit most groups are you can still see why other people might like them, not a clue how people listen to them

still, when she was on x-factor my missus refused to watch it, happy days

Man was asked 'what did your worst blow job feel like?'

Answer 'pretty dam good.'

Â