Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Attention grabbing status updates on Facebook.

Eg: "well that was a crap day...."

"Fed up...."

"Tired..."

Why.......

Everyone does that on Facebook.

No they don't. I block people who do that, so if that was the case I@d have nobody on my facebook

I was being hyperbolic, not literal.

People who have Facebook covers that say ''Eggshell white with Romalian type, nice. Raised lettering, a subtle 1 inch bone border. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my god it even has a watermark''

;)

Stalker

People who have Facebook covers that say ''Eggshell white with Romalian type, nice. Raised lettering, a subtle 1 inch bone border. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my god it even has a watermark''

;)

Stalker

Huh? I'm confused, Who says I was talking about you? If the hat fits........

Who said I said you were talking about me? ;)

Um you quoted me. My friend Thomas has that quote from American Psycho, but when you said stalker I assumed you meant I was referring to you which I wasn't. Anyway moving on..................

Edited by Voinjama

Attention grabbing status updates on Facebook.

Eg: "well that was a crap day...."

"Fed up...."

"Tired..."

Why.......

They're not too bad. You get people (mainly attention seeking women) posting stuff like:

"Oh my God! Can't believe that happened" or "I'm absolutely devastated..."

Cue a load of people commenting "whats up?", "u ok" etc and then the original poster comments "I'll inbox ya don't want to say on here its private"! 

Fffffffuuuuuu

Exactly! Does my head in!

Who said I said you were talking about me? ;)

Um you quoted me. My friend Thomas has that quote from American Psycho, but when you said stalker I assumed you meant I was referring to you which I wasn't. Anyway moving on..................

Geeeeze it was a joke. Of course I thought you were talking about me (which you were)

I don't mind, I assume you were being light hearted.

;)

No wonder Stevo thought that you were talking about him.

• Like 1

People who don't cut their toenails

People who wear flip flops and/or sandals

People who do both of the above

The people who swarm around the guy putting out the reduced stuff in Tesco.

The PTs at the gym.

The fact that they're digging up my road for gas works and it's chaos.

The people who swarm around the guy putting out the reduced stuff in Tesco.

I had my first experience of this the other week, I work nights so usually do my shopping late at night.

A crowd was forming towards the back of the store I walked through just as this trolly pushed through a door and was barged out the way by some 50 year old woman without an apology... the look on her face when I told her what I thought was priceless.

I pushed through the crowd today. They were standing in front of the normal products, some of which I wanted to get. So I just barged through them.

I **** hate shopping at the supermarket. It's always full of utter morons.

Agreed. If I go when it's quiet and I'm in my local Tesco so I know where everything is, I can usually do a week's shop in about 5 minutes. I doubt I'm ever stationary.

I tend to shop at the smaller local/extra/express stores. I find that less annoying and I still get everything I need. The big supermarkets piss me off just thinking about them! 

Agreed. If I go when it's quiet and I'm in my local Tesco so I know where everything is, I can usually do a week's shop in about 5 minutes. I doubt I'm ever stationary.

Better to go to Staples for that

• Like 2

People who announce their own birthday on Facebook

The same person posted this just after midnight

My birthday is over. Does that mean I'm not special anymore? :( X

She's still at it.

Aaaaaand I'm back! Had a lovely birthday at the weekend, but I have now been informed that I am no longer a Princess. Wah!

How much attention does one need?

Â