VT Fantasy Football League 2013/14

maqroll

seems I'm automatically in anyway. Phantasmagoria FC

provisional shit:

mignolet, boruc
ivanovic, okore,monreal, kompany, jagielka
hazard, lallana, coutinho, redmond, fernandinho
sturridge, lukaku, kone

unsure about everton players in particular, and know sod all about fernandino, dunno if he's the sort of player likely to score points or not.

I assume you mean to have Lowton on the pitch and Kaboul on the bench? Does Kaboul ever play these days?

If Kaboul doesn't play, he gets subbed. No loss. If he does play, he's playing against Crystal Palace. Higher chance of a clean sheet. Lowton is a Villa defender, he won't keep a clean sheet so you're relying on an assist or a goal from him against Arsenal, I'd put Kaboul in the team too :) Although having Ayala as first sub kinda messes that up as he'll come in before Lowton will. Maybe put Lowton first sub.
  • Like 1

I assume you mean to have Lowton on the pitch and Kaboul on the bench? Does Kaboul ever play these days?

If Kaboul doesn't play, he gets subbed. No loss. If he does play, he's playing against Crystal Palace. Higher chance of a clean sheet. Lowton is a Villa defender, he won't keep a clean sheet so you're relying on an assist or a goal from him against Arsenal, I'd put Kaboul in the team too :)Although having Ayala as first sub kinda messes that up as he'll come in before Lowton will. Maybe put Lowton first sub.

Was just a quick snapshot, I didn't even realise that.. Thanks :)

Yeah Kaboul has just come back from injury, but was an absolute beast a couple of years ago, think it might have been the year they qualified for the CL and my brother (spuds fan) is tipping him for a big season.. 

Edited by AVFCforever1991

I mite have a go on this later, like most things I'll get bored after 10 minutes or so and then hit random and leave it entirely to chance

Probably as sound a strategy as any. 

Â