VT Fantasy Football League 2013/14

maqroll

Anekla for 5.5 is pretty good value actually.

I think so too, but then Pogrebnyak looked good value at 5.0 last season going from a good season with Fulham down to Reading and he ended up doing sod all. If Anelka's legs are gone then I'll have him shipped out by week 3 and that assumes he even stays in my team up to the kick off of week 1 :)

My team is something like:

Mignolet; Boruc

Baines, Kaboul, Zabaleta, Ferdinand; someone else

Bale, Fernandinho, Hazard; Tonev, someone else

Weimann, Benteke, Lukaku

The two I can't remember are just 2 pointless subs really who I hope will never see the light of day

I'm not in the least worried by CED's squad.

^ He just needs to figure out whether that's mind games or whether it's true whistling.gif

Don't see the point in having Bale if he's going to be sold in the next few weeks :ph34r:

I do see the point in having him until then though.

Sporting Moustaches:

GK: Boruc, Westwood
DF: Lovren, Baines, Luiz, Nastasic, Garrido
MF: Bale, Mata, Dembele, Redmond, WIlshere

FW: Deulofeu, Lukaku, Bony

Deulofeu is a cheapish gamble and although he won't start he'll do okay. If he doesn't he's bounced out and I'll sacrifice a strong defender for a very good stirker.

Note no cursing of VIlla players like the rest of ya ;)

Actually **** it. Alllll change. Apart from a few. Even my team name has changed (Fistall Palace)

Mannone, Foster

Baines, Clyne, Ayala, Okore, Baker

Bale, Hazard, Dembele, Coutinho, Tettey

Lukaku, Jovetic, Bony.

I'm almost praying Bale gets sold purely so I can sack him off. I can't leave him out..

Not sure many in that team are first team regulars ;)

Mannone is 50-50. I think he's better than Westwood just about. Lukaku and Jovetic are gambles but City and Chelsea will score  a loooot of goals and they'll each get 10+ IMO. I'm not cursing Benteke, I don't trust Adebayor and Berbatov, and RvP is 14m.

Baker not necessarily a first team regular but 4m and will get a few pity points. Hoping Okore gets a few points,,,

Baines will rip it up as usual as he's Everton's pen and FK taker and is given more chances than most defenders.

All the midfield are first teamers.... it's no more risky than most of the teams out in fairness just lack of a certain goalscorer up front. Hell, Benteke or RvP might get injured... Suarez is banned for 8 games

Westwood >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mannone

However the Italian factor may give Mannone the edge in getting picked in that Sunderland team.

Â