AVTV: General chat

ciggiesnbeer

From the audio commentary, the blame was aimed at the 'partner' company based in London.

AVTV reckoned, their feeds from the ground, to the offices at Villa and onto the partner in London were all working fine and it was London that couldn't stream to users.....

A small refund or some extra content would be nice!

Put it in the match thread but for those annoyed, email via the AVTV contact form and you'll be issued a refund :)

I asked for a refund but they just e mailed me and apologised , they never mentioned refunding anything.

One thing that peeves me is that they clearly record the match which is how they show the highlights. Is it really that difficult to just upload the full recorded match? Why just stop at highlights?

Last season when we played in the US, thats what they did, they uploaded two 45 minute videos and they also uploaded a highlight video.

I would expect that they may do the same this time. 

One thing that peeves me is that they clearly record the match which is how they show the highlights. Is it really that difficult to just upload the full recorded match? Why just stop at highlights?

Last season when we played in the US, thats what they did, they uploaded two 45 minute videos and they also uploaded a highlight video.

I would expect that they may do the same this time. 

I bloody well hope so. Full games should be trivial to do, they did it last year. Shoddy, shoddy so far.

I requested a refund but have just again recieved an e mail apologising and giving me a free month extra at no cost so i guess that's fair enough.

They also assured me that arrangements have been made so that yesterday's debacle does not happen again .

I requested a refund but have just again recieved an e mail apologising and giving me a free month extra at no cost so i guess that's fair enough.

They also assured me that arrangements have been made so that yesterday's debacle does not happen again .

Hope they sort it as I want to see the games and will gladly sign back up for the month for it.

I guess a free month for you is decent though and at least they're dealing with us properly following the shambles.

Hope they sort it as I want to see the games and will gladly sign back up for the month for it.

I guess a free month for you is decent though and at least they're dealing with us properly following the shambles.

They say they have sorted the problem out and made arrangements that it will not happen again - seem very sure that there will be no repeat of the shambles, i think you will be ok signing back up but may be worth contacting them as they should offer you a free month as compensation.

They say they have sorted the problem out and made arrangements that it will not happen again - seem very sure that there will be no repeat of the shambles, i think you will be ok signing back up but may be worth contacting them as they should offer you a free month as compensation.
Got a refund so I guess its the same thing. Fingers crossed for the Crewe game! Edited by samjp26

Just been assured by the preform group that the problems of saturday will not happen again and the remaining games will be shown with no problems - lets see how tonight goes.

The dulcet tones of mr Woodward await again unfortunately but at least if we have pictures it makes things more bearable.

Â