£6M for Shelvey !

smetrov

Good buy for Swansea in my opinion

Not for me, I too like a few others think his decent, not worth 6million but I fail to see what he will do for a swansea team who play possesion football, everytime I've seen shelvey his bollocking forward at speed or lunging into tackles.

Heh. Swans fan that I follow on Twitter just tweeted: "Here's a question - would you stick with the classic Swans 4-3-3 / 4-5-1 formation for next season? Or try something different? Like 0-10-0?"  They seem to feel they have more than enough coverage in midfield and they're a little annoyed not to be signing strikers.

Looks like decent value to me. If Ince and Zaha are worth their reported fees then Shelvey is defo worth 5-6 million. He was fantastic during his loan spell at Blackpool 2 years ago.

He managed to make a bigger impact at Liverpool than Nuri Sahin so this could turn out to a very shrewd move by Swansea.

If we signed him I wouldn't have been complaining. 

He managed to make a bigger impact at Liverpool than Nuri Sahin so this could turn out to a very shrewd move by Swansea.

that was because Rodgers was an idiot and played Sahin out of position thinking he was a player behind the strikers

I think Shelvey is a decent player, given that hes young, english and has Premier League experience the fee is pretty reasonable. But then I guess it also shows the problem with buying english players. 

I think the main issue here is that he's a bald man. Bald white men are not worth more than £1 million and that's a fact.

If they signed the equivalent player from Sevilla who looked like Luna, everyone would think he'd be the next Zidane. Another gem uncovered by Laudrup

Look

tumblr_m31q5c1mhP1qe9guvo1_400.jpg

I mean really look

Jonjo-Shelvey-006.jpg

Don't worry, I know he was joking, but I still felt the need to defend my (soon to be) brothers

Guzan, Roberto Carlos, Cannavaro, fat Ronaldo, Henry. The bald all time XI would be incredible.

Ronaldo isn't bald

Â