Hiroshi Kiyotake (1. FC Nuremberg)

Wes

News from large sources require new threads right? This is an article taken from the 14th most viewed website in Japan, goo.ne.jp

I've translated the relevant parts of the article. Very sketchy but I think you can get the gist of it.

Google translation

Aston Villa is Nuremberg executive or Kiyotake acquisition "had contact"

The 1st, I found that the acquisition Japan representative FW Qing Takehiro Yoshitsugu (23) = Nuremberg =, veteran Aston Villa of the English Premier League was launched. Sluggish and 15 in league last season, with young center veteran of 140 years founding, research players can become the center of the attack. I play an active part as a regular part in Germany, and listing the Kiyotake you can expect in the MF and FW.

Nuremberg executives explained in an interview with this newspaper, "there was contact (behind the scenes) from Aston Villa, but returned to be" do not want to release the Kiyotake of "valuable forces" he said. However, future, Aston Villa becomes a formal offer by presenting the conditions Nuremberg to leave after two seasons of the contract Kiyotake Metropolitan understand, there is a possibility that develop rapidly.

Bing translation

Aston Villa is kiyotake acquisition or Nuremberg executives had contact

One day, found that entered the Japan striker Ching Takehiro == (23), Nuremberg win the old-timers of the England Premier League Aston Villa. Is having founded 140 years and last season at young at heart and 15th in League slumping do research on the player can be a heart attack. List the kiyotake worked as a regular in the first division Germany, can be expected in the MF and FW.

Nuremberg officials described the "contact (water under the) was from Aston Villa,"kiyotake an asset to our release and want to not"returned" interview. However, rapid and becomes the official offers and conditions to convince the Nuremberg will leave Aston Villa next two seasons deal with the kiyotake is likely development also.

• Like 1

I suspect the gist is they don't want to lose him but a sizeable bid could change that - the club are inviting Villa to piss or get off the pot.

• Like 1

I just hope he doesn't cost too much. I'm more worried about the language barrier than anything else. Very few Asian players seem to perform in the PL even when they've set other places in Europe alight.

• Like 1

I just hope he doesn't cost too much. I'm more worried about the language barrier than anything else. Very few Asian players seem to perform in the PL even when they've set other places in Europe alight.

Can't see it going over 10MM Euro (on the high side) given he's only just started to blossom in the Bundesliga. That said, you aren't getting someone like Kagawa (won a title at Dortmund) or Honda (has played CL and EL for years in Russia) with lots of experience before coming to the PL. That's why I think Its a nice fit, as Kiyotake is a promising young talent that's shown ability but is just breaking through, cost won't be too high, he's shown he can play in a tough league (and in youth international comp), but wont be too expensive.  

It will be very attractive for him to come to the prem too if he can as Kagawa, Honda and Inui (great winger at Frankfurt) make it hard for him to get in the Japanese XI when all are fit, and Prem experience would strengthen his case for playing time next Summer too. That said, I wouldn't expect the big tourist bump in Brum or a bunch of kit sales just yet...

Edited by ryu.yokoi