Hiroshi Kiyotake (1. FC Nuremberg)

Wes

i really want him due to his set pieces. We have some of the worst corners/crosses off free kicks in the game.

Imagine the crosses he would put for Helenius and Benteke

Come on everyone, a couple of youtube videos proves absolutely nothing. How consistent was he during the season? Did he only produce against lower table clubs? We could very well be looking at another N'Zogbia if that is the case. Can someone who actually knows something about him post some facts?

• Like 1

Wow, i knew he was meant to be good but he looks incredible! can't see them letting him go for less than about £12m though surely?!

Hopefully they haven't seen the youtube clips.

Edited by Gompedyret
  • Like 1

Come on everyone, a couple of youtube videos proves absolutely nothing. How consistent was he during the season? Did he only produce against lower table clubs? We could very well be looking at another N'Zogbia if that is the case. Can someone who actually knows something about him post some facts?

He's a Japanese International who plays in the Bundesliga...I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he's a good player.

Can you make a video of one of our players setting up so many goals from set pieces last season? At a stretch Westwood..

I just hope he doesn't cost too much. I'm more worried about the language barrier than anything else. Very few Asian players seem to perform in the PL even when they've set other places in Europe alight.

Whilst I'd disagree with that to an extent, it's likely that he now speaks some German at least and Paul Lambert can speak German so I doubt there'd be any problems here.

i really want him due to his set pieces. We have some of the worst corners/crosses off free kicks in the game.

Imagine the crosses he would put for Helenius and Benteke

His delivery reminds me of Ashley Young's deliveries into big John Carew.

Not heard much of him before now but having seen the videos and reading up on him, he looks a proper player.

The thought of him skipping through balls through to our front 3 is giving me a semi

Can you make a video of one of our players setting up so many goals from set pieces last season? At a stretch Westwood..

Westwood is difficult but I can make Albrighton look like the next Ronaldo with a few videos. 

He had a really solid Confed cup experience and am really wishing for this transfer to come through. Gives us a lot of exposure and shirt sales in Japan. Vision and free-kicks are really the missing puzzles at Villa's attack for a lllllllllooooooooooonnnnngggggggg time. Although if he gets his strength and scoring ability developed he'll be just as good as Kagawa. :)

Edited by SempiternalVillain

He only scored four goals last season, so he isn't much of a goalscorer. His real strengths are his vision, through balls, crosses and his set pieces.

Would love this to happen.

Which is exactly what we need, when we'd have 3 of Benteke, Gabby, Weimann, Helenius & Tonev in front of him.

Someone with vision & creativity is just what we need, imo!

EDIT: I forgot the big man, Helenius!

Edited by Rob182

Injury? Or was he rubbish, subbed off and not used again?

Japan are building a decent team, but I'd expect this guy to be one of their key players unless he doesn't fit in tactically?

Injury? Or was he rubbish, subbed off and not used again?

Japan are building a decent team, but I'd expect this guy to be one of their key players unless he doesn't fit in tactically?

No idea tbh, I didn't see the half he did play.