Glastonbury 2013

coda

Give credit to them, they do seem to just keep going.. It's pretty impressive tbh.

Mick Jagger doesn't half move well for nearly 70. I am bit worried Keith Richards might die on stage though!

The life he's lived, he's done well to reach this stage if his life...

yes its amazing really. They have outlived the Beatles by years, well 2 of them!

Edited by PaulC

Mick Jagger doesn't half move well for nearly 70. I am bit worried Keith Richards might die on stage though!

Given what Keef has survived to even make it to this point in time it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if he admitted he was immortal.  

c7rJSz4.png

Dunno what the BBC have included or edited out, but the encore:  Cant always get what you want,  Jumpin Jack Flash & Satisfaction?   I cant see how the Stones wouldnt play or the BBC wouldnt show any of those tunes. 

I'd love to write their set list.  Though the crowd might get annoyed when there are about ten tracks from Exile on Main Street included. :P 

Dunno, this is looking like the last one the way they are stringing it out.   I'm not sure what the curfew is on the Pyramid Stage.  I'd presume it's midnight. 

Â