Nicklas Helenius

bickster

Jesus, are some people seriously suggesting that it was a wrong decision to loan out Bent (with most if not all of the wages covered)?

Course they are. Had we kept him that would've been the wrong decision too

He will. He has said he didnt expect too, and he was surprised he got it as early as he did. One good match is all he needs, and if he is going to be used out wide then replace weimann as he is really s*** at the moment. 

Put Nicklas in in place of Andi. See what happens. It can cause no harm.

On the right wing. It could cause us quite a bit of harm when you consider all the work Weimann does up and down the pitch, covering the fullback. 

Put Nicklas in in place of Andi. See what happens. It can cause no harm.

On the right wing. It could cause us quite a bit of harm when you consider all the work Weimann does up and down the pitch, covering the fullback.

Not necessarily use the same formation. I just think Nicklas should get a chance and Andi's got quite a few already.

From what I have (briefly) seen of him he needs to  bulk up a bit. But looks a good prospect. Put it this way he costs a tenth of  Andy Carroll, has played already for Denmark and his only in his early 20s. I have a feeling he might 'break' into the team in the last few months of the season, like Weimann did under McClueless as few yrs back.

Edited by The Fun Factory

• 2 weeks later...

I was really excited about this signing but how crap must he currently be if he can't get a chance in this team?

The shame though is that I don't think he has looked crap in the glimpses we've seem of him. Maybe Lambert sees something different in training? 

Despite his height Helenius looks too lightweight for this league right now, I agree with the comment above that he needs to bulk up. I don't think he's ready for English football yet. He'll probably be introduced slowly.

No I'm sure Lambert would have played him if he was ready. Lets see how Benteke and Kozak perform up front together. 

Â