It really was this good !

smetrov

Makes me angry that MOTD blanked the goal

Even the weekend it happened Hansen claimed Remy's was better

words removed

It was Shearer. He was in charge of picking that month's goal of the month and picked Van Persie's against us instead. **** idiot he is.

Edited by Mantis

The quality isn't great but the Villa fan on the front row right next to the line of stewards makes me laugh. He takes about a second to process what has happened and then goes mental. Brilliant. 

words removed

It was Shearer. He was in charge of picking that month's goal of the month and picked Van Persie's against us instead. **** idiot he is.

I think RVP's was better to be fair.

It was an outrageously good goal 

words removed

I think RVP's was better to be fair.

It was an outrageously good goal 

RVP's goal was good I agree, but I think due to the importance of it and the fact that Lowton is a right back, the control and then ability to take such a good shot from that control makes Lowton's better.

With RVP, you kinda expect that kinda magic, he is one of the world's greatest strikers.

Lowton on the other hand, well I was down and about to turn the game off, but it came out of nowhere and must have given the rest of the team a huge confidence boost as well as himself.

Also think for Lowton to step up from Sheff Utd as a defender to score what many see to be the goal of the season is a terrific feat for the lad.

Edited by samjp26

There have been 100s of goals like Lowton's though, how many times have you seen a goal like RVP's?

It was that good I applauded it in my lounge, even when they were playing against us. That says a lot

There have been 100s of goals like Lowton's though, how many times have you seen a goal like RVP's?

It was that good I applauded it in my lounge, even when they were playing against us. That says a lot

Are you serious?

Gary Neville chose it for his goal of the season due to the importance of it.

Absolute stunner of a goal.

Never thought I'd say this, but Gary Neville is one of the few pundits who actually talks sense...

Â