VillaTalk EWR

villaajax

Why did I know I was going to be eliminated as soon as I entered.

Me too!

Bushwackers' style!

Bushwackers%2BBio%2BPic.jpg

I actually have a picture of the Hasbro Bushwhacker Luke figure set as my dad's picture on my phone, honestly, it could be a figure of him.

Edited by villaajax

vt.png

31st January 2014

Tegis vs RunRickyRun

RRR hits a right hand. Tegis blocks a suplex attempt. Stiff chop lights up RRR. The referee gets hit by a wild right hand and is down. Tegis with a standing spinebuster. Hooks the leg, but there's no referee to make the count. Tegis walks into a trip. RRR slams Tegis down. Powerslam from RunRickyRun. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. RunRickyRun turns Tegis inside-out with a clothesline. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! RRR looks shocked. Tegis reverses a waistlock. Short range spear from Tegis. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. RRR blocks a kick from Tegis. Tegis is in trouble. Vader Bomb!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! RunRickyRun is still in the ring celebrating. Tegis pushes the referee away. Tegis spins RRR around. Tegis hits a powerbomb!

Winner: RunRickyrun

Phumfeinz is backstage, when Wainy316 comes over. He proposes that they form a tag team to try to turn around their losses. Phumfeinz accepts, and they walk off discussing their future plans as a team.

Dante_Lockhart vs theunderstudy - VTW Hardcore Championship

TUS walks into a spike slam. Dante rams TUS into a table. Side suplex from Dante. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Dante looks shocked. Big backdrop on TUS, executed well. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. TUS reverses a Dante_Lockhart hammerlock. Second rope flying axe handle, Dante goes down. Dante takes a hurrancarana. Dante powers out of a headlock. Big clothesline from Dante. theunderstudy can barely stand. Ultimate Sin!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! GlastonSpur comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! Glaston misses Dante with a chair shot! Dante_Lockhart grabs the chair, and knocks GlastonSpur to the canvas with it! Glaston gets a taste of his own medicine!

Winner: Dante_Lockhart

Pelle is backstage with packoman. Pelle was building up the feud between yillan and packoman.

ME vs Artetasgirl

ME hits a wicked chop. Dropkick connects, AG goes down. Spinning back kick from ME. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Flying elbow from ME. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Artetasgirl blocks a right hand and fires back. Artetasgirl strikes ME. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Flying elbow off the top rope by Artetasgirl. ME blocks a right hand and fires back. ME with an enziguri. ME moves in for the kill. GTS!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! ME climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as she celebrates her victory

Winner: ME

We see GarethRDR arriving backstage, in a typical boring German car no less.

Bickster vs StefanAVFC

StefanAVFC with a spinning neckbreaker on Bickster. Bickster walks into a spike slam. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Bickster blocks a punch. Stiff chop lights up StefanAVFC. Running knee lift from Bickster. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Spear! StefanAVFC is down and hurt. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Flying shoulder tackle by Bickster sends StefanAVFC to the mat. Bickster walks into a trip. Massive backbreaker, Bickster got planted. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Spear! Bickster is down and hurt. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! StefanAVFC looks shocked. Back elbow connects, Bickster staggers backward. StefanAVFC hits a right hand. StefanAVFC walks into a trip. Flying shoulder tackle by Bickster sends StefanAVFC to the mat. Bickster turns StefanAVFC inside-out with a clothesline. Baselayers comes running down the aisle with a chair! Bickster whips StefanAVFC into the ropes. Baselayers jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Baselayers, StefanAVFC, and the chair! StefanAVFC staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Bickster \ Baselayers are beating down on StefanAVFC! The music of Stevo985 hits, and he comes running down the aisle into the ring. Bickster and Baselayers bail out of the ring, leaving StefanAVFC down in the ring. Stevo985 may have saved StefanAVFC from a brutal beating.

Winner: Bickster

villaajax and Ingram85 vs leemond2008 and The_Rev

leemond hits a right hand. Fallaway slam by leemond2008. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Tag to The_Rev. leemond \ The_Rev whip villaajax into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Big clothesline on villaajax. villaajax reverses a The_Rev hammerlock. Vicious back suplex! Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Tag between villaajax and Ingram85. Ingram85 hits a delayed suplex on The_Rev. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Ingram85 looks shocked. Rude Awakening on The_Rev by Ingram85. The_Rev pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Back elbow connects, Ingram85 staggers backward. The_Rev tags out to leemond2008. leemond bodyslams Ingram85. Ingram85 tags out to villaajax. Rude Awakening on villaajax by leemond. Pelle has climbed up onto the apron! villaajax turns...and falls for the distraction! leemond2008 attacks villaajax from behind! villaajax can barely stand. Here it comes - Heart Punch. 1....2...3, it's finished. villaajax \ Ingram85 are beaten down three-on-two by the combined forces of leemond, The_Rev and Pelle.

Winners: leemond2008 and The_Rev

mjmooney is in the ring, carrying the VT World belt. GarethRDR comes down to the ring with the German national anthem playing and gets in the ring. After a few words, GarethRDR grabs the belt and waffles the champion with it, knocking him out. GarethRDR poses above him, the belt in his hands.

Ginko vs 8pints (match submitted by an eager young fan)

8pints and Ginko lock up. Ginko throws 8pints to the mat with a sidewalk slam. Ginko goes for a leg drop but 8pints rolls out of the way. 8pints delivers a crushing chicken-wing drop, Ginko looks to be in pain. 8pints bounces off the ropes hoping to execute a clothes-line but Ginko manages to reverse it by flipping 8pints over his head and in to an arm-bar. Ginko drags 8pints to his feet and pulls off an exceptional Ginko Destroyer...1...2...8pints kicks out! So very close!

Wait! A truck is driving down the aisle! There's something emblazoned on the side; 'Pint Patrol! And is that...it is! 2quartz is driving! How are his feet reaching the pedals!? 55stripes bounds along beside the truck and then makes her way in to the ring, she traps Ginko in to one of the corners, he looks too afraid to move!

2quartz has exited the vehicle and is now hurling pint cans in to the ring! One of the cans hits the ref on his head, knocking him out! 2quartz pulls a hose out of the back of the vehicle and starts spraying the ring with some sort of foamy substance! But he's taking out everyone; 55stripes, Ginko and 8pints! 55stripes exits the ring, she's clearly not happy about getting wet!

The hose is too powerful for little 2quartz, he's been lifted off his feet! It's all getting out of control! 2quartz falls back as a result of a sort of back-draft motion from the hose and comes crashing down on to the top of the truck! The little man looks to be unconscious just like the ref! Ginko and 8pints are clearly having trouble seeing where they are! 8pints is throwing One Gallon Punches around wildly but none connect! 8pints slips over and bangs his head off the ringpost!

A new ref hurries down the aisle past the truck! The surface of the ring must be like an ice rink as the two competitors are drenched in foamy liquid! Ginko trips on to 8pints in to a makeshift pin, from the outside the new ref counts the attempt by slapping his hand on to the side of the apron..1....2...3! Ginko gets the win!

Winner: Ginko

We got a 3.10 rating for 'VT is War!'!

The attendance level was 810 people.

We made $24300 from ticket sales.

• Like 1

Dante WILL break the Top 10. The current Hardcore Champ deserves some fan respect! *ponders heel turn*

You are a heel, as part of Pelle's Dungeon of Doom (a rip off of the Heenan Family / Dungeon of Doom) with Leemond and packoman.

vt.png

7th February

hogso vs Morpheus

Back heel kick from hogso. Short powerbomb by hogso. hogso with an enziguri. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Vertical suplex by hogso. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Morpheus blocks a kick from hogso. hogso gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Morpheus DDTs hogso. Morpheus only gets knees on a splash. Second rope splash by hogso. hogso moves in for the kill. Here it comes - DDT. 1....2...3, it's finished. hogso remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Winner: hogso

POB + Dom_Wren are in the ring. The Job Squad (Phumfeinz + wainy316) come out onto the sound stage, and issue a challenge for a match tonight. POB + Dom_Wren laugh at the challenge from these two jobbers but agree to a non-title match.

ME vs Artetasgirl

ME scores with a back heel kick on AG. ME hits a high kick on Artetasgirl. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. AG slips out the back of a ME bodyslam. Dropkick connects, ME goes down. ME takes a flying neckbreaker from Artetasgirl. Flying cross body off the top rope! Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Artetasgirl with a running dropkick into the corner. ME powers out of a headlock. AG takes a hurrancarana. ME hits a missile dropkick on AG. AG powers out of a headlock. ME grabs Artetasgirl from behind and shoves her into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but AG rolls through with the move! She is using the tights for leverage! 1....2...3! The referee didn't see it! Artetasgirl remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Winner: Artetasgirl

Dante_Lockhart vs packoman - VTW Hardcore Championship

packoman takes a headbutt from Dante_Lockhart. Dante_Lockhart throws packoman into a shopping trolley. Rude Awakening on packoman by Dante. Big dropkick by Dante_Lockhart, who got good elevation. packoman kicks Dante_Lockhart in the gut to reverse the momentum. Suplex onto two upright chairs by packoman. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, Dante hits hard. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Dante_Lockhart ducks a clothesline attempt. Massive backbreaker, packoman got planted. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Spear! packoman is down and hurt. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. packoman blocks a right hand and fires back. Back suplex on Dante. Dante reverses a packoman hammerlock. Dante slams packoman down. yillan comes running down the aisle with a chair! Dante and packoman continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. yillan slides in and blasts packoman with a chair to the head! yillan climbs out of the ring, the damage done! packoman can barely stand. Here it comes - Ultimate Sin. 1....2...3, it's finished. yillan pushes the referee aside, then continues to assault packoman! Right hands rain down on packoman, pounding him into the canvas. Satisfied with his work, yillan turns and leaves the ring, the damage done.

POB + Dom_Wren vs The Job Squad

Stiff high kick on Wainy316 by AVFC-Prideofbrum. Hard back suplex on Wainy316. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Wainy316 blocks a punch. Wainy316 uses a forearm to the face. Full nelson slam! Wainy316 tags out to Phumfeinz. Bodyslam by Phumfeinz. POB pushes out of a Phumfeinz hold. Tag between AVFC-Prideofbrum and Dom_Wren. AVFC-Prideofbrum scoops up Phumfeinz. Dom_Wren bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Rude Awakening on Phumfeinz by Dom_Wren. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Dom_Wren suplexes Phumfeinz. Dom_Wren tags out to AVFC-Prideofbrum. Slingshot clothesline by POB. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. AVFC-Prideofbrum gets taken down out of nowhere. Phumfeinz tags out to Wainy316. Rude Awakening on AVFC-Prideofbrum by Wainy316. The Job Squad have AVFC-Prideofbrum to themselves. Double Brainbuster! 1....2....3! It's over. The Job Squad remain in the ring, celebrating their victory.

Winners: The Job Squad

Stevo985 vs Baselayers

Baselayers fires off some right and left hands. Stevo985 elbows Baselayers in the face to break a hammerlock. Stevo985 hits a right hand on Baselayers. The referee goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Stevo985 with a standing spinebuster. Hooks the leg, but there's no referee to make the count. Stevo985 gets taken down out of nowhere. Big backdrop on Stevo985, executed well. Stevo985 walks into a spike slam. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Baselayers turns Stevo985 inside-out with a clothesline. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Stevo985 elbows Baselayers in the face to break a hammerlock. Stevo985 hits a bulldog off the ropes. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Baselayers kicks Stevo985 in the gut to reverse the momentum. StefanAVFC comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Clothesline...but Baselayers ducks! Stevo985 gets hit! Baselayers knocks StefanAVFC out of the ring. Stevo985 is in trouble. Groin Kick!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Stevo985 goes nuts, screaming and yelling at everyone within earshot.

Winner: Baselayers

8pints and leemond2008 vs villaajax and Ginko

villaajax snap suplexes leemond. Brutal forearm by villaajax. Cover! 1....2...kick out. villaajax tags out to Ginko. Ginko \ villaajax whip leemond into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Big kick from Ginko. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. leemond receives some unexciting punishment. Ginko walks into a trip. Powerbomb on Ginko. leemond tags out to 8pints. 8pints suplexes Ginko to the canvas. Hard slam by 8pints. Ginko fights out of a grapple. Tag between Ginko and villaajax. 8pints walks into a jaw breaker. villaajax scores with a released tiger suplex on 8pints. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! villaajax looks shocked. villaajax snap suplexes 8pints. villaajax only gets knees on a splash. Brutal forearm by 8pints. The referee loses control, and all four competitors end up outside the ring, brawling. On reaching ten, the referee calls for the bell! This is a double count out! 8pints \ leemond and villaajax \ Ginko aren't satisfied! They start brawling again, turning the ringside area into a battlefield until officials run down and physically pull them apart.

Winners: Double Count Out

Bosko Bannan is backstage with GarethRDR. Gareth explains that he spent his time away from VTW back in the country he really calls home, Germany.

*boo!*

Gareth says he is going to emulate other German wrestling heroes, Brakkus and 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright and take the VTW World title back to Germany. He plans to use his match against Tegis to demonstrate what he will do to mjmooney at McGrathMania in two months time.

GarethRDR vs Tegis

Stiff chop lights up Tegis. Big clothesline on Tegis. Powerslam from GarethRDR. GarethRDR DDTs Tegis. GarethRDR floors Tegis...and climbs the turnbuckles. Off the top - Moonsault, forget about it. 1....2...3! GarethRDR gives a murderous look toward Tegis...and attacks! Tegis gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. GarethRDR leaves the ring having left Tegis down and out.

Winner: GarethRDR

We got a 3.92 rating for 'VT is War!'!

The attendance level was 1503 people.

We made $45090 from ticket sales.

Edited by villaajax
  • Like 2

*The three amigos stand in the middle of the ring but no one looks very happy. On the titan-tron, last week's match plays...*

Wait! A truck is driving down the aisle! There's something emblazoned on the side; 'Pint Patrol! And is that...it is! 2quartz is driving! How are his feet reaching the pedals!? 55stripes bounds along beside the truck and then makes her way in to the ring, she traps Ginko in to one of the corners, he looks too afraid to move!

2quartz: You asked us to--*8pints puts his hand over 2quartz's mouth*

The hose is too powerful for little 2quartz, he's been lifted off his feet! It's all getting out of control! 2quartz falls back as a result of a sort of back-draft motion from the hose and comes crashing down on to the top of the truck! The little man looks to be unconscious just like the ref! Ginko and 8pints are clearly having trouble seeing where they are! 8pints is throwing One Gallon Punches around wildly but none connect! 8pints slips over and bangs his head off the ringpost!

2quartz: Oh-HUSH-You-Are-Not-In-The-Least-Bit-Emb

A new ref hurries down the aisle past the truck! The surface of the ring must be like an ice rink as the two competitors are drenched in foamy liquid! Ginko trips on to 8pints in to a makeshift pin, from the outside the new ref counts the attempt by slapping his hand on to the side of the apron..1....2...3! Ginko gets the win!

Winner: Ginko

8pints: original.gif

2quartz: tumblr_mi4u2jcwts1rl2z7po2_r2_500.gif

55stripes:crying-tiger.jpg*Thinks* Sorry...

2quartz:...You did ask for our help...

8pints: tumblr_mfcyowxPnL1ryu3g1o1_500.gif

*8pints chases 2quartz and 55stripes up the aisle and out of sight once again.*

• Like 1

yillan comes running down the aisle with a chair! Dante and packoman continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. yillan slides in and blasts packoman with a chair to the head! yillan climbs out of the ring, the damage done! packoman can barely stand. Here it comes - Ultimate Sin. 1....2...3, it's finished. yillan pushes the referee aside, then continues to assault packoman! Right hands rain down on packoman, pounding him into the canvas. Satisfied with his work, yillan turns and leaves the ring, the damage done.

This kind of thing seems to happen to me a lot  :(

Â