Aleksander Tonev

HalfTimePost

Needs to be banned from shooting.

With the way he actually shoots it doesn't even look as if it'll end up anywhere near the goal. He sort of puts himself into an awkward position, especially on his left foot, really weird.

My opinion on him would probably be very different if he just STOPPED with these ridiculous strikes. Watching him play is giving me some serious anger issues

Not as anger as Weimann ! Everytime he gets the ball I think it's going nowhere .. 

Played a lot of neat one twos to set up some good runs when he drifted inside. Baines was also quiet for the majority of the game.

We need players like him that can actually do things on the ball instead of running onto it like Gabby and Andi

Edited by Kwan

Played a lot of neat one twos to set up some good runs when he drifted inside. Vainest was also quiet for the majority of the game.

We need players like him that can actually do things on the ball instead of running onto it like Gabby and Andi

Atleast Gabby is fast And could beat his man by running and strength ..

Played a lot of neat one twos to set up some good runs when he drifted inside. Vainest was also quiet for the majority of the game.

Tonev isn't exactly slow...

No I'm talking about Weimann .. Tonev offers more than only being fast .. And even with that he's faster than Weimann .. 

No I'm talking about Weimann .. Tonev offers more than only being fast .. And even with that he's faster than Weimann .. 

Apologies...my bad.

Â