That day again. Eurovision 2013

Tegis

You all amuse me.Italy man could drill me all day anyway!

Mrs M thought he was repulsive and creepy. 

Well Jen must have a thing for repulsive and creepy (luv u jen)

If i had a thing for repulsive and creepy men 99% of this website population would have a shot with me :P

Am I in that 1%?

You made Lego me. That is super awesome and puts you in the non creepy place

• Like 1

If i had a thing for repulsive and creepy men 99% of this website population would have a shot with me :P

Am I in that 1%?

I don't know, making people out of Lego can be pretty creepy. You should see the pictures of the things he was doing to Lego-you... he spent 6 hours in surgery getting those bricks removed.

• Like 1

Am I in that 1%?

:hooray:

Are you listening BBC - this is what wins Eurovision. Not some old has-beens playing the piano or groups coming back together for a last payday, but hot, young, good looking artists artists with no talent and dull songs but who will get votes either from young screaming girls or old creepy men with their c**k in the hand.. 

Fixed for you. ;)

I only watched from the short versions before the voting and was not surprised that most of the songs was as dull as ever. I wanted Malta to win as they looked cool. There was one woman who sang for one of the countries in the top that was rather hot, and one that was giving the votings for one of the countries that were stunning. The winner was just meh, both the song and the girl herself. Eurovision didn't fail to deliver this time either. :)

• Like 1

74683558.jpg

2013-05-12T191454Z_1249810133_GM1E95D08P

She's ok, not great though, 6/10

Pardon the interruption, chaps, but I simply must take the opportunity to post this gif

tumblr_lsbein85cu1r0vla5o1_400.gif

The Ukrainian was much better.

They always are.

What the feck country was the Castrato-Ming-the-Merciless-alike from?  That was genuinely terrifying, and I wish to ensure I never holiday there by mistake.

Totty level: HIGH

Song quality level: MEDIUM HIGH (i.e. dull. Not what is wanted: see below)

Eurovision silliness level: Depressingly LOW

Totty level: HIGH

Song quality level: MEDIUM HIGH (i.e. dull. Not what is wanted: see below)

Eurovision silliness level: Depressingly LOW

Yeah, only Greece and Romania tipped the absurdity scale for me.

I missed this one. Usually love Eurovision, but not to the extent that I will now go and watch a repeat of it cos I missed it.

What the feck country was the Castrato-Ming-the-Merciless-alike from?  That was genuinely terrifying, and I wish to ensure I never holiday there by mistake.

I think that's Romania hence my comment above

Â