That day again. Eurovision 2013

Tegis

Are you listening BBC - this is what wins Eurovision. Not some old has-beens playing the piano or groups coming back together for a last payday, but young talented artists with good written songs looking to make a career. 

Edited by trekka

Are you listening BBC - this is what wins Eurovision. Not some old has-beens playing the piano or groups coming back together for a last payday, but young talented artists with good written songs looking to make a career.

Does the bbc pick the contender?

What you need is a gimmick and good relations with neighbouring countries. UK has neither.

Yep and we was one of the last countries to confirm. 

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=bonnie_tyler_to_represent_united_kingdom'>Clicky

Last time they picked "Blue". 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1352005/BBC-picks-Blue-Eurovision-entry.html'>Clicky

Hey ho (sorry for the poor link to the paper above). 

Edited by trekka

My dad said we should enter Coldplay and see what happens :D

Funny as it sounds but the Russians entered Tatu when they just had their big hit. 

My Dad said we should enter Tatu.

Yep, we were one of the last countries to confirm.

Clicky

They should let the people decide from a varied selection.. I assumed every country did that. Here is was 4 qualifiers, total of 24 songs,I think.

Funny as it sounds but the Russians entered Tatu when they just had their big hit. 

wouldn't a father/son thing be a bit a weird? I mean, any bloke looking at my junk would be odd

wouldn't a father/son thing be a bit a weird? I mean, any bloke looking at my junk would be odd

He meant in to the Eurovision song contest, I've seen some countries enter people who weren't born in the specific country. He likes their catchy tunes and singing voices. I don't know what you're talking about.

He meant in to the Eurovision song contest, I've seen some countries enter people who weren't born in the specific country. He likes their catchy tunes and singing voices. I don't know what you're talking about.

I was simply deducing that the word 'enter' meant intercourse.

• Like 2

Â