Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Why bother with Bent when he is out the door?

Chuck Charles back in, in replace of Benteke (as Charles was playing great before being dropped)

if Lowton is back, lowton on the right, and lichaj on the left in replace of Bennet.

The rest should be unchanged

going to be boring now..

Not really ..

I think if we also had the possibility to be top ten would be better .. Although it's near to miracle .. we need all the teams around us to fail + West Ham to lose and we win by more the +12 in the two games !!

Anyway hope we could hold of Benteke ! 

Playing for next season now so anyone who doesn't figure in the gaffer's plans should be left out. What would be the long term benefit of the club by playing Bent if he is not going to be around?

Would love to see one or two of the cubs get a run.

Strongest possible team for this one please, the difference between winning and losing could be worth about £4-5m depending on other results and could effectively buy us a new player. Lets go all out to win it

• Like 1

I'd give Bowery a go up front, Lowton back at RB, if fit. Would like to see some of the youngsters, including Gardner come on with 30/20 to go Bent is out the door and doesn't really fit our style, so no need to play him.

So what’s at stake here? Barring absolute freak scores:

If we lose: We finish 16th or 17th (more likely 16th)

If we draw: We finish 12th to 17th (probably around 15th; 12th would require Man City to beat Norwich by 4 goals plus all other results going our way, so is very unlikely)

If we win: We finish 11th to 15th (probably 12th or 13th)

So by my reckoning there’s probably about three or four places at stake for us here, with a potential maximum of six places (11th if we win, 17th if we lose).

Does anyone know how much money each place is worth?