Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Is me being up front in a goalkeeper shirt a nod to my heroics from earlier in the season? ;)

Of course :) You're my Schmeichel (Whether you like it or not :P)

• Like 1

i expect us to stay above sunderland whatever our result and i think a draw will get us above newcastle

but a win could see us jump about 3 places coz norwich and fulham have tough games and stoke and southampton play eachother

it would be brilliant if we could finish in 12th after the shit season we have had!

• Like 1

Why am I on the bench  :detect:

And why aren't you even in the team! Aren't you our star kitboy striker?

Also me and Turnbull are the new family partnership after the success of the Caldwells! You should play us both at CB.

You're my N'Zogbia.

I'm the manager. Our goalies have those positions covered (Gareth is Kitman, Stevo is star goal scoring keeper/striker)

Hogso and Ginko are my Ireland and Bannan :P

Well neither of you have impressed in training but I run a competitive squad so prove yourself and you'll get your chance.

Wait, what the... I'm Bannan?! I'm not that shit.

Don't tell Con where I live.

• Like 1

Why am I on the bench  :detect:

And why aren't you even in the team! Aren't you our star kitboy striker?

Also me and Turnbull are the new family partnership after the success of the Caldwells! You should play us both at CB.

You're my N'Zogbia.

I'm the manager. Our goalies have those positions covered (Gareth is Kitman, Stevo is star goal scoring keeper/striker)

Hogso and Ginko are my Ireland and Bannan :P

Well neither of you have impressed in training but I run a competitive squad so prove yourself and you'll get your chance.

Wait, what the... I'm Bannan?! I'm not that shit.

Don't tell Con where I live.

I didn't say which was which.

Take it as your the two players the professional relationship between manager and players just didn't work out...

...or the two people, when I thought about it, I wish I'd included so had to make a silly reference to.

It is unfortunate to see Wigan go down, they have been an entertaining team in one way or another over the years.

Expect us to win this one comfortably probably 3-1.