FIFA 14

hogso

This game is so badly scripted its untrue. Battering teams in FUT but their keeper is superman, then the score with their only shot in the game. Oh and just wasted 15k coins on a jumbo gold pack which was full of nobodies.

Ultimate team infuriates me. I have spent quite a lot of money down the years and never got anyone worth more than 100k in a pack. :-(

What's the best (most valuable) player any of you have got?

This season - Dani Alves.

All time - Fabregas (on like Fifa 11)

I've been lucky this season and got IF Navas and IF Nasri.  Both sold on immediately!

Last season I got TOTS Yacob who was worth bugger all.  I also bought one last pack with coins before the switch to FIFA 14 and up popped Neymar after his Barça transfer.  Delighted and gutted all at once!

Got a really weird bug with the game now.  Online it tends to freeze for about 3-4 secs after 3 mins (in game), 15 mins, 30 mins and then crashes out completely after 43 mins.

Was on the chat to EA Help last night and they had me run diagnostics, do a full restart but nothing.  I've now got to uninstall and reinstall the game.  CBA with that last night so will try today.

Haven't played a full match since Sunday lunchtime cos every game crashes out after 43 mins.

Tried out FUT today. God knows how some of you play it, it's horrendous. Constantly playing 5* 100% Chemistry teams all the time. It's shite.

This.

Don't know why there is no star quality filter like in Seasons.

People just bronze bench anyways so it's pointless. It would be better if the starting XI only counted towards the star rating, but even then people ould just start with three bronzes of equal chemistry and sub people on when the game starts.

The are tournaments which there's a max level of quality, i.e Bronze, Silver tournaments.

Edited by adz.villa

On a weekend, take a look at players performances around Europe. If you see someone get a hat-trick it's usually a good bet that he'll be in the next TotW, so buying lots of that card and selling them when the regular version is off the market will turn over a nice profit. You'll have to be quick though.

A better bet is doing what I've done. I've invested about 70k in El Shaarawys at about 3k each. He's getting his skill moves upgraded to 4* by the end if the month so when that's confirmed, his price will rocket. 

Of course, it's a gamble. They might just release a new card making the whole thing a complete waste. But I highly doubt they'd do that if they aren't touching any of his other attributes.

On a weekend, take a look at players performances around Europe. If you see someone get a hat-trick it's usually a good bet that he'll be in the next TotW, so buying lots of that card and selling them when the regular version is off the market will turn over a nice profit. You'll have to be quick though.

A better bet is doing what I've done. I've invested about 70k in El Shaarawys at about 3k each. He's getting his skill moves upgraded to 4* by the end if the month so when that's confirmed, his price will rocket. 

Of course, it's a gamble. They might just release a new card making the whole thing a complete waste. But I highly doubt they'd do that if they aren't touching any of his other attributes.

But the El Shaarawys you've been buying won't be upgraded will they?!

Appreciate the tips, still find it hard to get my head around it all, seems like it takes some serious time to work it all out

Edited by samjp26

But the El Shaarawys you've been buying won't be upgraded will they?!

Appreciate the tips, still find it hard to get my head around it all, seems like it takes some serious time to work it all out

They will be upgraded yeah, unless they release a different version which I doubt they will.

Â