Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Not. So. Fast, smartypants. That last one has one of those thingies on the "n", which means it makes the same sound as the "n" in La Coruña, which means it simply doesn't count, I'm afraid.

Naturally, I will commit suicide immediately.

It's the obvious thing to do in the circumstances.

• Like 1

Deportivo La Coruna

Osasuna

Fortuna (Sittard)

I've got...

• Santos Laguna
  • SC Mushuc Runa
  • FC El Gouna
  • AD Laguna
  • IFK Eskilstuna
  • IFK Sollentuna
  • SV Hubentut Fortuna
  • Calcio Montebelluna
  • FSV 08 Grüna
  • BK Vallentuna
  • FF Kiruna
  • Sabé Sports de Bouna
  • NUB Kaduna
  • SSZ STIR Zarzouna
  • Zestoa Kirol Bazkuna
  • Esporte Clube Itaperuna
  • Esporte Clube Itabuna
  • SG Wettesingen/Breuna
  • FC Laguna
  • CRB Mazouna
  • CD Iruña

...and I'm spent.

I can't believe I forgot all of those......stupid me, so obvious ;)

Just so long as our next signings aren't Antonio Heminghamsitti or Juan Manuel de Xestbromwichalbion.

• Like 1

Not. So. Fast, smartypants. That last one has one of those thingies on the "n", which means it makes the same sound as the "n" in La Coruña, which means it simply doesn't count, I'm afraid.

Naturally, I will commit suicide immediately.

It's the obvious thing to do in the circumstances.

Hang on Gareth...

Gareth??

GARETH!???!

Damn.

:(

(I never got to ask him if that was definitely how you spell Zarzouna)

• Like 1

We've already shipped out a lot of the deadwood already. Out of those left its only really Bannan, Ireland and Hutton  I desperately want us to get rid of. Given is decent keeper, KEA and N'Zogbia just lack a bit of consistency IMO but are still good players. Delfouneso and Stevens are back ups, ( or out on loans?) so as long as they're not holding back a more talented player coming through the academy I'm OK with them. That just leaves Bent, a proven premiership goal scorer. Yes I know about the wage issue, but if we can't find a buyer I wouldn't be disappointed if he stayed as he can still contribute.

wayne hennessey would be a good choice as a second option

Watched him in the Youth Cup Final v Everton with Wayne Rooney in their side. A product of the Villa youth system who knows all about our set up perhaps wouldn't be a bad call if he is available.

Would still like to see us move for Kaspar Schmeichal though, especially if it's only Hull in the running for his signature.

That recent rumoured Gareth RDR suicide seems a bit dodgy to me or are you confirming life on the other side of VT Mr RDR? :)

I'm typing from beyond the void (aka Off Topic).

• Like 1

Meanwhile, Lambert could buck the trend of his summer transfer work by buying British as he returns to his former club Norwich City for midfielder Elliott Bennett, who has one year left on his contract.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2345431/Aston-Villa-midfielder-Charles-NZogbia-suffers-Achilles-tendon-injury-holiday-Miami.html#ixzz2WsmuKhBv 

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• Like 1

Olympiakos offered £2 million for Tomas Rosicky of Arsenal. I may be a wee bit biased here, but for £2 million we should be trying to sign him. When healthy, he is still one of arsenal's best midfielders and probably one of the most creative midfielders in the league.. He was a major reason as to why Arsenal turned their season around and got the final champions league spot. 

Plus we desperately need this type of player. We can hopefully get a couple of seasons out of him then pass the torch onto the likes of Carruthers, Gardner, Delph and Westwood. 

Olympiakos offered £2 million for Tomas Rosicky of Arsenal. I may be a wee bit biased here, but for £2 million we should be trying to sign him. When healthy, he is still one of arsenal's best midfielders and probably one of the most creative midfielders in the league.. He was a major reason as to why Arsenal turned their season around and got the final champions league spot.

Plus we desperately need this type of player. We can hopefully get a couple of seasons out of him then pass the torch onto the likes of Carruthers, Gardner, Delph and Westwood.

Nope and nope. Days of signing peoples cast offs are gone thankfully