Lee Nelson Arrested for warming up with Man City team

Daniel

The bloke is a Grade A Johnson.  A Grade A BBC3 Johnson at that, which makes him infinitely more of a Johnson than a regular Johnson.

• Like 1

have no idea who he is or what he does. thought he was just a random guy trying his hand

Considering his series only aired on BBC3 on Thursday, I'm not surprised. Though he has been on Live @ the Apollo.

have no idea who he is or what he does. thought he was just a random guy trying his hand

Considering his series only aired on BBC3 on Thursday, I'm not surprised. Though he has been on Live @ the Apollo.

He's been on TV for three years or so now.

The words "comedian" and "star" are rather generous.

He's been on TV for three years or so now.The words "comedian" and "star" are rather generous.

Very much this. He's the least funny "comedian" there's ever been

It's funny that he got arrested.

It'll be hilarious if they give him the chair

Nah, he wanted to get arrested.  If he gets arrested it makes the news. If it makes the news it reminds everybody he exists. Has he got a new series coming out? 

There is no such thing as bad publicity, except for getting arrested as part of Operation Yewtree of course. 

I've never heard of him.

I had the misfortune of seeing him live when he supported another act at the civic. **** abysmal.

His real name is Simon broderick BTW, lee nelson is just a character

I've never heard of him.

I had the misfortune of seeing him live when he supported another act at the civic. **** abysmal.

His real name is Simon broderick BTW, lee nelson is just a character

Yep I watched some of the clip you posted, he's a category 5 moron.

Â