New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Considering we can all view the new kit on Wednesday, I'm very surprised we've had no pallet gate leaks, nor any news on the new sponsor.

More hush hush than our transfers.

I said a similar thing early in the week - it's like thus every season now it seems, we never see leaks. Clearly those rascals in the warehouse don't consider our shirt worthy of a covert pic on their phone.

Actually looking back 12 months on here, for the last kit launch and still think this is one of the gayest things to be said with a straight face on VT

kit launch

You...don't go in to off topic much, do you? :lol: Edited by hogso
  • Like 1

Actually looking back 12 months on here, for the last kit launch and still think this is one of the gayest things to be said with a straight face on VT kit launch

You...don't go in to off topic much, do you? :lol:
Haha, I should've specified that I meant in the VT section or....er......well, VT.

:D

Everyone will moan when we first release the kits. Then they will grown on everyone. Then everyone will go out an buy one. Everyone will also moan about the price. Same thing every year.

no way in hell i'm going to pay the price so i might just pick up last years GK kit cheap, get Guzan on the back and wait till near the end of the season

I haven't bought a shirt in 20 years solely for the reason that we haven't had one that I like.

If the Black and White mocked up shirt is anywhere near to the real away kit I'll be buying one without fail and won't care or moan about the cost to do so.

Think I am gonna get the new shirt, also gonna get Guzan GK shirt, preferably the black one from last season. If we have a solid away shirt I might pick that one up as well. But dunno, gonna wait a while since I always buy shirts with a name on the back, that is a must for me.

The FB logo was last changed just before last kit launch to a logo with a lime green background. Surely that, along with all previews of it being taken in black and white pictures confirms it is a black and white shirt?

I like the mock ups better, but to each their own. I have noticed that a lot of shirts I like others find horrific though :-/

The mock ups are way better.

But the chances are probably higher of jersey like posted above, rather than a mockup.

Edited by Alakagom

Â